Author Topic: -  (Read 3323 times)

Offline fuzzy

All the polls I see on this forum have poorly worded options. I know this one is a jokey one but all the others I see don't offer enough choice or steer the answer with their wording.

If you are gonna do a poll try and make so it can represent people opinions well.

not all of them, and since when is it that we use "other people are doing it" as a legitimate excuse to consider it a means of validating ANYTHING? 
maybe it is my training but i hate polls that are obviously skewed.

also, just for satan to recognize...when you let people view results  BEFORE voting you obfuscate the truth...which means i will not oarticipate in this poll-- even if there may be valid concerns. until bitcoinsatan can put together a post that seeks to measure reality, i will sit back and lol at the irony of this situation.

See BM's thread where he shared the blog post. This seems to be just an ironic thread because apparently every idea BM has in the past has been classified as stupid by many shareholders and he gets attacked because of just sharing an idea with fear he actually pursues that idea and damages BitShares...

This is just too funny guys.  I for one am taking this sock puppets poll very very seriously.

lol was i just hoaxed? 

links to show me what im missing?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
All the polls I see on this forum have poorly worded options. I know this one is a jokey one but all the others I see don't offer enough choice or steer the answer with their wording.

If you are gonna do a poll try and make so it can represent people opinions well.

not all of them, and since when is it that we use "other people are doing it" as a legitimate excuse to consider it a means of validating ANYTHING? 

also, just for satan to recognize...when you let people view results  BEFORE voting you obfuscate the truth...which means i will not oarticipate in this poll-- even if there may be valid concerns. until bitcoinsatan can put together a post that seeks to measure reality, i will sit back and lol at the irony of this situation.

See BM's thread where he shared the blog post. This seems to be just an ironic thread because apparently every idea BM has in the past has been classified as stupid by many shareholders and he gets attacked because of just sharing an idea with fear he actually pursues that idea and damages BitShares...

This is just too funny guys.  I for one am taking this sock puppets poll very very seriously. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Bitcoinsatan is being ironic and he's made perfectly clear that he supports the genius of BM's innovation! Hey we can still have a bit of fun and enjoy a truely magical moment for BitShares and blockchain tech, can't we?!  ;D

Offline twitter

• View Profile
after reading BM's blog for no fee blockchain , it is brilliant  and  we should give him full  support . That's exactly what future blockchain should be .... +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
witness:

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 08:02:48 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

seriously?!
WTF?!?!?!?! Now I got to buy into this rally, or join the IOTA team and pump vaporware?!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It's bitcoinSATAN ... what's confusin' you is just the nature of his game :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

Have some sympathy.. and some taste.  :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin

I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Pheonike

Please don't vote  in this ridiculous poll.

and

FEED THE TROLL!

Offline bitcoinsatan

• View Profile
-
-
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:06:43 am by bitcoinsatan »