Author Topic: Do we need feed price? Is it a malaputed market?  (Read 1598 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
And how are you going to peg bitUSD to real USD?

Offline wang

• View Profile
This is fine if we have a USD market with USD IOUs on the internal exchange.  This will work unless the IOUs default in which case the internal exchange price won't match to the real value.

If there was a way to get a real unit of value into the blockchain that would be helpful.
Thanks for your prompt reply.I havn't any knowlede on software making. In my oppinion the inner market its self should found the reasonable price of BTS. The price of BTS on the plateform of Bit-time is always devalued because  so many participants,including me, have lost much money. When the inner market find the reasonable price, it can lead the outer plateform to do so, and make much more people  make transaction on the inner matket.

Offline bytemaster

This is fine if we have a USD market with USD IOUs on the internal exchange.  This will work unless the IOUs default in which case the internal exchange price won't match to the real value.

If there was a way to get a real unit of value into the blockchain that would be helpful.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline wang

• View Profile
I don't understand why the price of BTS should be feed according  to out transaction plateform! Is it a real market,or a effective market. I think feeding price lead   to the result of losing the right of price desicion, and that's the most important feature of a market. So, I suggest BM delet the feeding price machinism, and make the iner market of the BTS system a real market not a malaputed and uneffective one