Author Topic: It is time to create a new chain  (Read 2444 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
You need to make Dpos nodes easy to set up using windows binaries with a nice gui. Otherwise its just the linux guys that get to play.
It's easy.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline MisO69

• View Profile
You need to make Dpos nodes easy to set up using windows binaries with a nice gui. Otherwise its just the linux guys that get to play.

Also need to allow more than 101 delegates. People like to mine coins and this will be just another way for them to do it. We want them to try dpos so they start to trust it. Maybe even prefer it over traditional PoS.

Airdrops are a bad idea, we want new people not the same people from Bitshares. The coin, if ever released, should be completely fair. What I mean by that is no premine, IPO or any other nonsense.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
No need to compete with BitShares, just rebrand and most people will be impressed by Graphene.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline fuzzy

the more dpos chains..the more legitimized DPOS becomes to all onlookers.  no other cryptos will stand a chance against a vanilla graphene chain with community backing.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
比特股是一个生态系统而不是一个产品,否则,傻傻分不清楚,将自寻死路。
如何发泄无序的创新能量?爆炸?

不,我们可以开新链,各种链用不同的原理进行架构,在竞争中共同繁荣。
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 12:05:47 pm by ebit »
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
I think it is time to incubate a new project ,then we can design a super architecture.
The  Bitshares  need more time to practice .

Needless to say, theory and practice sometimes diverged.So ,we create a new chain  according to some difference theory .The new chain compete with Bitshares.

I want to see a Innovative and cohesive community.A new chain can to appease the conservative, to activate the radical.A person who is both conservative and radical.As the conservative you have Bitshares,as the  radical you have Supershares.

The  Bitshares  need more time to adapt the market.All kinds of theory can be discussed,but could not  affect Bitshares.

Bitshares is an ecosystem.

Bitshares is not a product.

If we don't know the difference ,then ,we  will be destroyed.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:54:51 am by ebit »
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter