Author Topic: SONY company calls for vidio and audio solution with blockchain tech. is that a good news for muse  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Why hatred? Sony was a great company. I liked the old vaio series before 2010! The best displays at the time, but unfortunately they lost momentum made some bad decisions and now they live from their PlayStation brand mostly!

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

I don't know what it is but i would not trust Sony. They are notorious for being proprietary and locking things into their system. They want to be Apple. Good luck using anything from them on a none sony device/partner if they use a blockchain.

Sony is a dying horse! They don't fuck around with proprietary stuff anymore! I remember them doing that shit, but they don't have the power anymore to force it onto their customers.

Offline Pheonike

I don't know what it is but i would not trust Sony. They are notorious for being proprietary and locking things into their system. They want to be Apple. Good luck using anything from them on a none sony device/partner if they use a blockchain.

Offline wang

• View Profile
SONY company calls for vidio and audio solution with blockchain tech. is  that a good news for muse?