Author Topic: Favorite Forum  (Read 7396 times)

Offline CalabiYau

I like this forum, maybe just because I have used to it. I hate to change too much, especially when lost track of ever existed information.

me too  +5%

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
reddit has an upvote function which some people find useful.  Personally, I prefer this forum.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
i prefer this kind of forum.
I suggest you make a poll using the different alternatives instead of looking from everyone's comments

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I feel the new forum will be used by MAS.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline fuzzy

i know sharebitstalk.io is planning to use nodebb.  we are also looking at tokenifying it with the sharebot (obviously).  moght not be a bad idea to use it as a test forum to see if we can get it incorporating bts.  if bitsharestalk community likes it, they coild likely copy it themselves.  we have some interesting talks going on behind the scenes.

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
which UI is the best?
Check out Discourse. SAFE Network forum uses it and it's the best forum out.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I prefer reddit.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I like this forum, maybe just because I have used to it. I hate to change too much, especially when lost track of ever existed information.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline gamey

• View Profile
BTW what commenting style do you prefer - the reddit style where you reply to a comment creating a new sub thread or forum style where you need to cite the text you are replying to? What the pros and cons of each approach?

Reddit style voting can make unpopular opinions less heard. Thats what the whole tree based thing is based on.  Flat style forces people to view more of other's opinions. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
BTW what commenting style do you prefer - the reddit style where you reply to a comment creating a new sub thread or forum style where you need to cite the text you are replying to? What the pros and cons of each approach?
I also prefer the tree-style. Flat forums are ok. But best-practice as in mailing list is a tree structure IMHO.

Offline valzav

• View Profile

Offline valzav

• View Profile