Author Topic: BitShares 2.0.160216 Released  (Read 13394 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Have all the exchanges been notified?
I just wrote
- poloniex
- bittrex
- yunbi
- ccedk
- shapeshift
- btc38

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

Thanks a lot for your help!

First line is not legible enough. Could you outline it, or darken it or somehow make it stand out just a little more? And the "a"s and "o"s appear to be virtually the same. Can they be more distinguishable?

The whole thing is too "busy". Please try combining 3rd line into 2nd line, drop the "now", and make the 2nd line's font size smaller than top line:  BitShares 2.0 with Privacy Mode

I think that would do it. I appreciate your efforts!

I tried a few different fonts regarding the A and O but nothing looked better.. In the end I spaced it out a bit more and I think it helps define them. Also darkened the background like u asked and everything else.

I really like it!! Thank you!!!

@JonnyBitcoin    Can you get this image into the DailyDecrypt once or twice before Feb 23?

Any chance someone could tweet it with this image embedded, and let me have a link or eveb tweet with @CCEDK_ mentioned, and I would lik to give it some twitter love
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

First line is not legible enough. Could you outline it, or darken it or somehow make it stand out just a little more? And the "a"s and "o"s appear to be virtually the same. Can they be more distinguishable?

The whole thing is too "busy". Please try combining 3rd line into 2nd line, drop the "now", and make the 2nd line's font size smaller than top line:  BitShares 2.0 with Privacy Mode

I tried a few different fonts regarding the A and O but nothing looked better.. In the end I spaced it out a bit more and I think it helps define them. Also darkened the background like u asked and everything else.

Better remove '2.0.160216' IMO..
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Chameleon is actually a cool name. I think this is the kind of little things that in the end can make the difference. They seem insignificant but can definitely have an impact.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

I really like it!! Thank you!!!

@JonnyBitcoin    Can you get this image into the DailyDecrypt once or twice before Feb 23?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Riverhead

Here is another customized version:

Fantastic. I know onceaponatime has some change requests but personally I like it the way it is. The blending supports the stealthiness IMHO. Also, it wasn't until my third for forth viewing that I saw the lizard. Nature win.

Offline onceuponatime

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The upcoming "Chameleon Release" of BitShares2.0 with Privacy Mode

Awesome... if anybody wants to you can tweet and share that image all you like.. just vote for Datasecuritynode for Witness :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

The upcoming "Chameleon Release" of BitShares2.0 with Privacy Mode

I didn't like Stealthy Salamander .. I think a chameleon is more ideal to describe Privacy Mode.. so I went ahead and made another meme.. Introducing... Covert Chameleon Release! :)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Why cant we hype our releases with hip names? Ethereum calls their releases things like "Homestead" - ive no idea what it means but it sounds important. Ive even seen people on Polo chat about what Homestead will do to the price.

We could have called this release Stealthy Salamander or something but we called it 2.0.160216

Wish granted...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
Why cant we hype our releases with hip names? Ethereum calls their releases things like "Homestead" - ive no idea what it means but it sounds important. Ive even seen people on Polo chat about what Homestead will do to the price.

We could have called this release Stealthy Salamander or something but we called it 2.0.160216

This one's called "Hard Fork". ;)
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy