Author Topic: Introducing Cryptonomex International (CNI)  (Read 13848 times)

Offline valtr

• View Profile
Blimey... some of you guys are so negative... If I were that negative all the time I wouldn't be able to function on a daily basis... wow... just wow..

This announcement is progress to allow other outside companies to promote what bitshares is doing. How can that be a bad thing?

exactly.  +5%
trolls are everywhere these days, they get nowhere too.
Apparently here are posts wishing all bad to BTS. Trolls or competition? What do you think?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Counter Negativity Measure Deploy!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Blimey... some of you guys are so negative... If I were that negative all the time I wouldn't be able to function on a daily basis... wow... just wow..

This announcement is progress to allow other outside companies to promote what bitshares is doing. How can that be a bad thing?

exactly.  +5%
trolls are everywhere these days, they get nowhere too.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline MarkLyford

• Keep going..
    • View Profile
    • Steemology

Steem Cash>> http://SteemCash.com >> add me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/marklyford or on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markylyford . Real Time Crypto Stats: http://CapFeed.com 

Offline betax

• View Profile
Back on track: I have met both, Manuela and Ronald in Amsterdam. It's been the main motivation for me to go there from the beginning.
We have had quite some nice talking about how to bring CNX/CNI and BTS more exposure.

For those that cannot read between the lines: I will be a part of CNI as a technical consultant and also contribute as business developer.

That is also what we did during d10e in Amsterdam. I had quite some talks with businesses, investors and others and usually started of telling them about
our toolkit to deploy blockchains (graphene) and quickly told them why they shouldn't deploy their own chain (shared user base etc).
In the end, most have been very excited already when I told them about market pegged assets. After telling them about turing completeness, confirmation
times, FBA, and 0-fee transfers most went crazy.

In short, we have an awesome product, we just need to start selling it to people and that is what I plan to do.

Excellent @cass + @xeroc
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ronald_Law

• View Profile
hopefully it won't end like the majority of the announcements
It will.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
hopefully it won't end like the majority of the announcements

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Back on track: I have met both, Manuela and Ronald in Amsterdam. It's been the main motivation for me to go there from the beginning.
We have had quite some nice talking about how to bring CNX/CNI and BTS more exposure.

For those that cannot read between the lines: I will be a part of CNI as a technical consultant and also contribute as business developer.

That is also what we did during d10e in Amsterdam. I had quite some talks with businesses, investors and others and usually started of telling them about
our toolkit to deploy blockchains (graphene) and quickly told them why they shouldn't deploy their own chain (shared user base etc).
In the end, most have been very excited already when I told them about market pegged assets. After telling them about turing completeness, confirmation

In short, we have an awesome product, we just need to start selling it to people and that is what I plan to do.

Awesome stuff!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CalabiYau

Very promising  +5%

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
I'll join CNI as creative with focus on Corporate Identity and business development, more marketing related!

+5%
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210

I can ensure that Xeroc did a great job at the d10e. He was constantly arranging private talks with great people from various industries to explain them all the benefits of BitShares. It was great to meet Xeroc personally in Amsterdam.

I am looking forward to the successful future of CNI. Amsterdam is a great spot to start Blockchain business.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'll join CNI as creative with focus on Corporate Identity and business development, more marketing related!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

Manuela and Ronald look very promising, I have connected with them on Linkedin as well. Great post xeroc!!
 +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
just some curiosity  , has CNI helped CNX found funding yet ?
dilution?oh,no...
you can do nothing,Please do not dilute again。

How come people don't read and instead run into this whole dilution discussion again?