Author Topic: Can't claim MUSE from the Peertracks preSale  (Read 11361 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
I've tried claiming my IPO Muse without success.

On Muse Client 1.0.1602
I can import my BTC private key  and balance shows properly, but I'm not able to claim the balance it reads: "No Balance Claims"

On Muse 1.0.15
I can import my BTC private key and the balance shows properly, but I'm not able to claim the balance it just clocks and never returns

Any suggestions on this would be great, thanks :-)

At first , its kinda confusing but I got it when I carefully read the instructions.

1. First , important thing you have is your BTC private key.
2. Download Bitshares 0.9.3c and create a wallet then import your BTC private key/PTC wallet. Or if you have existing JSON wallet , import it.
3. Let the client sync,
4. Export your wallet and save it in a safe location.
5. Uninstall Bitshares 0.9.3c
6. Install muse client.
7.  Import wallet from the safe location.
8. Let it sync . Balance MUSEs will reflect.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:40:19 pm by jwiz168 »

Offline llildur

• View Profile
Hi i try to use openledger to claim my muse, but seems is not available, only can redeem bts, also tried to install the exe file of muse on windows 7x86 without success any suggestions? :) :) :D

P.S. Redeem from bitcoin pv key from AGS donor address.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:15:40 am by llildur »

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
I've tried claiming my IPO Muse without success.

On Muse Client 1.0.1602
I can import my BTC private key  and balance shows properly, but I'm not able to claim the balance it reads: "No Balance Claims"

On Muse 1.0.15
I can import my BTC private key and the balance shows properly, but I'm not able to claim the balance it just clocks and never returns

Any suggestions on this would be great, thanks :-)
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Version number 0115 is a good import tool, but it was deleted. :'(
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hi Xeroc
I may need to wait for what please?
oh sorry .. I wasn't clear.

Once you clicked the LOOKUP BALANCES tool .. then you might need to wait a little for the wallet to catch up ..

Anyway, I've heard about people having similar problems and I really hope they can be fixed once there is an updated wallet.

Offline jann

• View Profile
Hi Xeroc
I may need to wait for what please?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I've checked on http://www1.agsexplorer.com and this is showing that there were NOTES obtained.
Gone right the way thru until the Lookup Balances

I've imported the keys successfully in the MUSE wallet (1.0.160208) and it gave a message that 14 keys were successfully imported.
When I click Balance Claims, Lookup Balances, it gives No Balance Claims.
You may need to wait a little

Offline jann

• View Profile
I've checked on http://www1.agsexplorer.com and this is showing that there were NOTES obtained.
Gone right the way thru until the Lookup Balances

I've imported the keys successfully in the MUSE wallet (1.0.160208) and it gave a message that 14 keys were successfully imported.
When I click Balance Claims, Lookup Balances, it gives No Balance Claims.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 08:55:27 pm by jann »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Hello,

I have tried many times to install BTS client and always hit a roadblock.
I feel way over my head and overburdened with the whole process.
I Love to support crypto projects and have run into the same pitfalls with my other IPO's.

Will there be a way in the future to retrieve the preSale tokens?  ie: web-based client?

Can a trusted member/volunteer be hired to effectively retrieve tokens?  I would be more than happy to pay to get them into my possession.   

Can anyone make any other suggestions besides installing the client?

Thanks in advance.
Ed
Sorry to hear you are running into trouble.
There will most certainly be web hosted solutions for MUSE as well.
Hopefully rather soon!

Offline edsbitshares

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ed
Hello,

I have tried many times to install BTS client and always hit a roadblock.
I feel way over my head and overburdened with the whole process.
I Love to support crypto projects and have run into the same pitfalls with my other IPO's.

Will there be a way in the future to retrieve the preSale tokens?  ie: web-based client?

Can a trusted member/volunteer be hired to effectively retrieve tokens?  I would be more than happy to pay to get them into my possession.   

Can anyone make any other suggestions besides installing the client?

Thanks in advance.
Ed

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
Also trying to create an account is futile.. Error "Failed to create account - unknown error" EVERY TIME. 

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
Does anyone have any solutions to how to get at these unclaimed MUSE please?

Do you mean claiming pre-sale MUSE which you bought using BTC?
Please check your balance here: http://www1.agsexplorer.com (Use Balance menu and enter your Bitcoin address).
If you see your pre-sale NOTEs post here I will try to explain you what to do next.

I am still having this issue too, http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/1EWNV8eoeR8pbU6fRrsgzGmdEfKi1JvN5p

This thread also explains some more about my struggles, https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21466.0/topicseen.html

I'm trying to claim MUSE  and other vested BTS from the AGS crowd sale.  I have the latest MUSE client running as well as BTS 2.0.  My BTC donation address was from a multibit wallet, which seems to be part of issue here.  Also, I'm not good with command line entries.  I was to the point of just giving up but saw this thread and thought I would see if you could help.

1. You need export BTC address private key from multibit wallet (keep it at safe place)
http://docs.bitshares.eu/muse/migration/howto-exporting-wallet-clients.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15593.msg200557.html#msg200557

2. You need to import this key into BitShares 0.9.3c
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15593.msg200574.html#msg200574

3. Export keys to json http://docs.bitshares.eu/muse/migration/howto-exporting-wallet-bts.html#using-the-console

4. Import keys into MUSE client and claim balance.

http://docs.bitshares.eu/muse/migration

When I try to import keys it says please use a BTS 1.0 wallet_export_keys instead. I dont see any downloads for 1.0 and your instructions work for 0.93c which I have and the latest muse.. help please!

Offline testz

Ok, thanks.  I was able to trade the  MUSE in openledger.  The other investment was Ethereum.  I bought in on the first week of the crowdsale.  I didn't mention it specifically because I'm not sure if it acceptable behavior here to mention other crypts/blockchains.  So, MODS may of course remove or edit my post if so.

In 2014, I invested about 10k USD into btc at first, then spread it out on several other alts and crowdsales.  I was in the hole big time until just recently.

In our forum it's not a problem to mention any other crypto's  :)
All investment is different, imagine that will be if you invest 10k USD at 2012 to BTC

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
Ok, thanks.  I was able to trade the  MUSE in openledger.  The other investment was Ethereum.  I bought in on the first week of the crowdsale.  I didn't mention it specifically because I'm not sure if it acceptable behavior here to mention other crypts/blockchains.  So, MODS may of course remove or edit my post if so.

In 2014, I invested about 10k USD into btc at first, then spread it out on several other alts and crowdsales.  I was in the hole big time until just recently.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

Also, in CCEDK in my bts2.0 account, there is no option to generate a deposit address for open.muse.  There are about 11 others, ETH, DOGE, etc, but no MUSE.  I think I can see the writing on the wall here.  Thanks for all your help tho.  I was excited to at least get the MUSE and BTS from the AGS crowdsale in my own wallet clients.

I know this next statement is off topic, but I just want to get something of my chest.  At about the same time that I chose to participate in the AGS sale, I also put the same amount of btc in another popular crowdsale that was going on.  The other investment is now worth over 40 btc.  AND, all I had to do to get access to those tokens was to drag and drop the provided .json file into my new wallet.

If only I had a time machine, right?

There is no address needed for CCEDK's openledger muse gateway.  From your muse wallet, send your muse to the account 'openledger-wallet' with a memo 'open.muse:bitcube' (Replace bitcube with your bts account name) .  open.muse would appear in your bts wallet account shortly.

What is your 'other investment'? Care to share?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.