Author Topic: Import back up... not working for me  (Read 3771 times)

Offline jamesc

update...refreshing it did not help...restarting (closing and reopening the page) did the trick.  :)

Great!  Yes those errors are being removed and all the refreshing should be unnecessary after the release (I hope).  I think Valentine is making a release now.

Is it only a few keys that you need?  You can copy the WIFs over to production for the moment...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
update...refreshing it did not help...restarting (closing and reopening the page) did the trick.  :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Seems like it restored it...but no actual accounts show up. Do not know if this is the expected result or not.

Code: [Select]
ConstraintError app.js:57:28051
ERROR!!! add_to_store - can't store value in db.  A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. Object { name: "usd-collateral-holder-1xx" } app.js:57:28112
Unhandled promise rejection A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. app.js:2:1789

ERROR!!! add_to_store - can't store value in db.  A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. Object { name: "usd-collateral-holder-1xy" } app.js:57:28112
Unhandled promise rejection A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. app.js:2:1789

ERROR!!! add_to_store - can't store value in db.  A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. Object { name: "usd-collateral-holder-2xx" } app.js:57:28112

ERROR!!! add_to_store - can't store value in db.  A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. Object { name: "myaccountname" } app.js:57:28112

ERROR!!! add_to_store - can't store value in db.  A mutation operation in the transaction failed because a constraint was not satisfied. For example, an object such as an object store or index already exists and a new one was being attempted to be created. Object { name: "usd-collateral-holder-5xx" }
those errors continue for what seem forever.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:04:06 pm by tonyk »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
   Were there any errors in the console?

Yes, the error that you expected: the chain ID expected did not match the one of the wallet.

Offline jamesc

You can actually point the testnet (http://testnet.bitshares.eu/) to wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws (under Settings, API Connection, +) ..  After you add the URL you have to re-select it then "Confirm" .. Then you will be on the BTS chain.  I was able to restore a bts_default.bin wallet there.  I had to refresh the wallet before my accounts showed up (fix is on the way).    Were there any errors in the console?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
This code has been replaced on the testnet.  Unfortunately the testnet will probably not like your backup, it was on a different chain ID.  I'm wondering if it is a good idea to put in a console command that will let you import it anyways.

This will help us see the issue in the backup using the new code.  What do you think, do you want to try and import it on the testnet?

Where is the console in the web wallet (or the light wallet for that matter)? OK I found it.
If you mean to add it to the cli_wallet, it will be even cooler.  it is a bit strange to have 2 different kind of back-ups not compatible to each other.
Other than that, sure if you add it, I will try importing it. (and yes it says 'it is not a test wallet' when I try it right now)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 07:19:24 pm by tonyk »

Offline jamesc

paging @jcalfee1 @valzav and @svk
To me this seems to be an issue with your local database.
It could probably be fixed by making a backup and creating a new wallet from the backup.

I came here, I finally had something cool to share with the community.  But this is the first time I saw this.  I'm on slack and skype ..

Offline jamesc

This code has been replaced on the testnet.  Unfortunately the testnet will probably not like your backup, it was on a different chain ID.  I'm wondering if it is a good idea to put in a console command that will let you import it anyways.

This will help us see the issue in the backup using the new code.  What do you think, do you want to try and import it on the testnet?

Offline Methodise

BTS: methodise

Offline svk

Sorry tony but I don't know anything about the wallet db which is giving this error, this is @jcalfee1's domain..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
can you export the brain key maybe?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
It could probably be fixed by making a backup and creating a new wallet from the backup.
I cannot make a backup cause this is the first wallet for this browser (and OS for that matter), all I can do is go under win and make another backup, but I have tried several backup files made under win already.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
6 days ago...

Ubuntu Chrome, trying to restore a wallet backup. Clicking on Restore (default wallet)
Code: [Select]
ConstraintError app.js:53:16847
AbortError app.js:53:16847
---- transaction error ----> DOMError { name: "ConstraintError", message: "A mutation operation in the transac…" } app.js:53:18538

abort { target: IDBTransaction, isTrusted: true, currentTarget: IDBTransaction, eventPhase: 2, bubbles: true, cancelable: false, defaultPrevented: false, timeStamp: 1455822497354740, originalTarget: IDBTransaction, explicitOriginalTarget: IDBTransaction, NONE: 0 } app.js:82:27284

Unhandled promise rejection abort { target: IDBTransaction, isTrusted: true, eventPhase: 0, bubbles: true, cancelable: false, defaultPrevented: false, timeStamp: 1455822497354740, originalTarget: IDBTransaction, explicitOriginalTarget: IDBTransaction, NONE: 0, CAPTURING_PHASE: 1 } app.js:2:1789

still the same