Author Topic: BTER Hack Payback  (Read 2067 times)

Offline konelectric

I have some Bitcoin lockup on BTER but it was nothing I couldn't afford to lose. It would be nice to have back. More bitshares related is the Play snapshot. Will that ever be released? This question has been asked several times in the Play section of the forum,  but no real answers.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Some of us didn't leave coins on exchanges, we got caught during executing trades.

Yup. That's what got me.

They let the first 5 go through then kept the next/last one ... 9 months later no responses, which is almost better than reading the lies I was getting repeatedly.

Luckily the one they kept was the smallest out of all the transactions.

I had a feeling they were going to fuck me so I broke up my trade into sections ... and they fucked me 1 out of 5 times, still hurts though. =/

At the time I had no choice but to use them for the coin I was trading and it was at it's high for a while. So they got a few of us trading that week from what I've read.

Fuckem. Let them and their fractional reserve die.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

TravelsAsia

who leaves their coins in centralized exchanges!

Nice try. :)  Some of us didn't leave coins on exchanges, we got caught during executing trades.

Xeldal

Has anyone heard anything what-so-ever from BTER on any subject?  All my inquiries, on any subject, without exception, go unanswered. 

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
who leaves their coins in centralized exchanges!

TravelsAsia

It's been over a year and less than 10% of BTC was repaid from BTER. I don't expect much from them, has anyone heard any communication about this in the last 6 months?