Author Topic: Gamebet.gg Updates  (Read 6117 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Thanks for the update.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop by and update everybody in regards to gamebet.gg
Over week one we registered close to 200 users and rampantly improvised the product. Initially, the deposit system was only Bitcoin and in-game items. However, now we support a wide range of currencies, including BTS.
BTS is not a currency, sir.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline fuzzy

Do you guys have a native token? 
If so I am more than willing to do some giveaways on reddit and twitter.  Maybe even on bitcointalk using the link feature of the sharebot.

Also, "Need an account?" should probably be directly under the "login" button to make it easier for users to figure out how to make an account.  Probably actually should be changed to "Create Account" and be placed directly below (in simple text just like it currently is).  :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:53:09 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wuyanren

• View Profile

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop by and update everybody in regards to gamebet.gg
Over week one we registered close to 200 users and rampantly improvised the product. Initially, the deposit system was only Bitcoin and in-game items. However, now we support a wide range of currencies, including BTS. Given the speed of confirmation, users have large incentive to utilize alt's with faster confirmation times (nxt, bts) and due to the same we'll be promoting the two in coming weeks through our marketing outlets. We have not fully gone into marketing as we are currently making a minor change to the product in terms of the UI and will possibly have sports betting added over the coming week. So in case you are looking to begin betting on sports, post below as to what sport you'd like to see added.

Gamebet.gg utilizes the Bitshares network as one of the many alt's it has integrated into the system and thereby enables gamers to

i) Buy in-game items via the marketplace
ii) Bet upon E-sports matches in various tournaments

We are currently working out on our marketing strategy and  I could personally use some assistance in regards to the same. We are currently positioned to be one of the world's first systems to utilize cryptos in the context of E-sports and we intend to leverage the same towards garnering market share. We expect things to take at least two to three more weeks before we hit a "tipping" point. The product is now being optimized to cater to a large number of communities and  tokens.

Referral System

We have currently integrated a referral system that gives you 10 percent of the house income, no questions asked. If we find you to be a reliable source of traffic we are willing to further this up by ten to thirty percent. This gives individuals who have been currently involved with marketing Bitshares heavily a chance to come join us and earn a decent income. Unlike BTS - our transactional system does "charge' a lot more than the network does, so you do have a large incentive to promote the system. In addition, you can target people who possess Bitcoin / a gaming demographic and make a heavy ROI through marketing campaigns on social media platforms.

Press Releases

Am currently working on writing a standard press release for release on a variety of outlets over the coming week. In case you are in touch with journalists  - please do get in touch. I could really use your assistance in letting media outlets know about our existence and garner mainstream attention. In addition, if you are good at copywriting/a press release agency, I'd be glad to work with you on the product's announcements.

If there is any additional queries, please reach out to me via

1. E-mail - xypher@null.net, xypher@gamebet.gg
    Twitter-  twitter.com/gamebetgg

Tl:dr : Product out, perfecting it, preparing it for scale  - can use help with marketing.