Author Topic: Requesting a Mumble with Peertracks CEO  (Read 7403 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I also think this is a good idea TravelsAsia.  I've tried to be nothing but open-minded and supportive of this project, however, my patience is finally wearing thin.  There is nothing of substance ever put before the investor community.  Time flows by with the hope that the team are getting organised into something resembling a true project with a clear definition, clear business model, clear objectives, clear accountability and evidence of development.  That hope is dying and it is very sad & frustrating.

This project is too important to fail as a result of poor custodianship.  Perhaps we should consider damage limitation and using whatever investor funds have produced thus far and putt a new team together in order to achieve our objectives of building an entertainment / social networking platform?

TravelsAsia

I'm keeping an eye on this one thread to see if Peertracks will work with @fuzzy to get a Mumble rolling for the CEO in the next week. Until then, I really don't have anything else to share concerning this project.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
This whole "I cannot tell you anything right now" shit is a cheap excuse!

Yeah of course Eddie is the reason why nothing is being communicated! I highly doubt he is still on board!

Eddie was very vocal about this project in the past so since then we haven't heard a single word from him!

Cob you really should change the way you treat people invested in this project!

March will pass by and what then?

TravelsAsia

I think this is a good idea, even though people have been requesting info for quite a while so most likely there won't be anything new on what he has to say

If he's the reason some information hasn't been released, I want to go right to the source. With some of the big holders questioning if they should continue, it would make sense to start providing the community with answers. I'm almost at the point where I'd be willing to take a loss on our 10 million MUSE.  I'd like to be able to ask Eddie some very direct questions on finances, project plans, milestones and transparency to name just a few.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I think this is a good idea, even though people have been requesting info for quite a while so most likely there won't be anything new on what he has to say
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

I requested this in the slack channel as well. It looks like Cob's hands are tied on answering some questions. Ok, I can accept that. I would like to talk to the man that can address investor questions/frustrations.

I'm curious how he believes keeping investors in the dark with no project plan, milestones, expense accounting, ninja development, lack of substance updates (see MAID and Augur for the way professional projects communicate) is supposed to make investors feel good about the project.