Author Topic: Lets pay Amanda to make a 10 min how to use bitshares video  (Read 2375 times)

Offline pam2

• View Profile
Amanda is great!  I haven't approached her about this yet but I think she could make us an excellent "how to use bitshares video" or "what are bitshares video"

I may just get a quote from her and then create a donation address to raise funds for this.

What do you all think?

DPoS - Bitshares Consensus Algorithm explained at  Daily Decrypt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAxDjAmRKkU 
On wednesday at the Bitcoin embassy here in Montreal, I gave a 10 min presentation on Bitshares to our crypto communities (around 20-30 participants)
Slowly building Bitshares Quebec Community. 
+5% +5%

Love it. I will donate to help make this happen.

Offline Riverhead

Amanda is great!  I haven't approached her about this yet but I think she could make us an excellent "how to use bitshares video" or "what are bitshares video"

I may just get a quote from her and then create a donation address to raise funds for this.

What do you all think?

Love it. I will donate to help make this happen.

Offline CalabiYau

Offline pam2

• View Profile

What do you all think?

Great idea  +5% +5%

Offline DestBest

Good idea  +5%

Wouldn't it be great to pay the DD via a Worker Proposal ?
It could attract new developers

# Hired by Blockchain Consensus
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:33:56 am by DestBest »
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin

What do you all think?
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares