Author Topic: Fitness DAC within bitshares  (Read 1090 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I was wondering..and this just came to my mind so ....

Is it possible to make a small fancy device like a bracelet or even monitoring this via a mobile?

The idea is for every 1km one person makes which is monitored by his mobile, or bitshares bracelet he is rewarded with i,e 5bts.

The average person I would guess  makes 2-4km per day i.e. he would earn 10-20 bts per day i.e. 3,650 - 7,300 bts per year just to walk / run and  monitoring this via his device. The device or the service can have a cost of $50 so essentially after 1 year the person will be getting back his $50 investment just by monitoring his exercise.

I think that something like that could be a huge marketing for bitshares! "Earn bitshares by doing exercise" etc..

The question is what happens after the $50 worth of bitshares are taken by the person after 1 yea?
I think that a worker proposal supporting this would be beneficial for bitshares. Essentially you hook people into bitshares ecosystem by doing exercise and get rewarded. The customer pays in advance his $50 dollars worth of bitshares sufficient for  year and the DAC will need to pay the customer $50 per annum just to keep him up using the service. These $50 spent per annum per person per year are I think marketing money well spent.

Thoughts?