Author Topic: Dynamic Account Permissions and Proposed Transaction?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Thanks I found the approval section in plain sight, not sure what was going, I think it may have had something to do with lack of sleep :).

2FA :) woot woot!!! awesome news, looking forward to playing with that, i will reserve my questions until it is released and i have had a go  +5%

You guys are doing great work!, when the rest of the world wakes up I'm sure you will look back proudly at these early days :)

Cheers!

Offline svk

To approve you need to go to the account page for account a, you'll see a list of proposed transactions there with the possibility to add or remove approvals.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Wait one more week and you will also see 2FA built ontop of this in the testnet

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
OMG!!! - is it nearly here?

I noticed that in the testnet we have proposed transaction which actually propose's transfers on a second account, also notice that if i have granted account 'a' permission higher than the threshold to account 'b' then account 'a' can transfer funds from account b - it works no issue :)

if i 'propose' a transaction from account 'a' to transfer fund from account 'b', then account 'b' is notified about a proposed transaction initiated by account 'a', but i cannot find how to approve this transaction... any ideas?

either way i'm pretty excited :)