Author Topic: Cryptofresh API  (Read 24549 times)

Offline ravina

• View Profile
    • Oracle Training in Chennai
Actually This is very great thinks. It was very comprehensive post and powerful concept. Thanks for your sharing with us. Keep it up..
Oracle Course in Chennai | Oracle Training Institute in Chennai
Sugantha

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
In Bitcoin it is easy to connect using JSON-RPC. Is there something similar for Bitshares in the works, or what is the best way to do it? I want to be able to query the balance, to register a listener for incoming transfers and be able to send Bitshares or BitAssets.
Is there a way to do this efficiently?   

[https://wizitsolv.com/devops-training-in-hyderabad-kukatpally/]DevOps Training in Kukatpally[/url] | <a href="https://wizitsolv.com/devops-training-in-hyderabad-kukatpally/">DevOps Training in kukatpally</a>
Sure BitShares backends come with websocket/HTTP rpc interface. Example:
Code: [Select]
curl --data '{"method": "call", "params": [0, "get_dynamic_global_properties", []], "jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1}' https://node.bitshares.eu

Offline wizitsolv

In Bitcoin it is easy to connect using JSON-RPC. Is there something similar for Bitshares in the works, or what is the best way to do it? I want to be able to query the balance, to register a listener for incoming transfers and be able to send Bitshares or BitAssets.

[https://wizitsolv.com/devops-training-in-hyderabad-kukatpally/]DevOps Training in Kukatpally[/url] | <a href="https://wizitsolv.com/devops-training-in-hyderabad-kukatpally/">DevOps Training in kukatpally</a>

Offline compumatrix

Tableau Course  |  Devops Training Center in Chennai  |  Best Informatica Training Institute in Chennai | Hadoop Course in ChennaiR Programming Course in Chennai
Absulutely possible and available today:
docs.bitshares.eu/integrate

I believe the link is docs.bitshares.eu/integration/

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Tableau Course  |  Devops Training Center in Chennai  |  Best Informatica Training Institute in Chennai | Hadoop Course in ChennaiR Programming Course in Chennai
Absulutely possible and available today:
docs.bitshares.eu/integrate

Offline andrajoseph

• View Profile
    • Tableau Course

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
A block explorer doesn't seem like an awfully complex thing. The code for cryptofresh is public, right? We can just put up a duplicate called supafresh or something. Maybe we stick some ads on the site to help pay for it, or have a small worker that keeps it running. If the worker gets defunded the website shuts down. How much does keeping a website online cost? How do other coins without UIAs and workers get sometimes 3 separate block explorers?

At least we do still have the bitshares wallet explorer. You can see all the blocks here:  https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/block/9000055

Although it looks now like cryptofresh is working!! Who knows for how long. But whatever! celebrate! We have reported volume on bitUSD and bitCNY for the first time in awhile and we just passed block 10 million. Thumbs up to a bright future for Bitshares.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Cryptofresh is broken. Now it's not registering any activity or volume. What's going on? Can someone start a worker to create a new blockchain explorer?
I've been checking out the cryptofresh code on github to start doing it and downloading the graphene packages but I need help if I'm going to try to create a blockchain explorer.
@svk would it be possible to make a web page out of just the "explorer" part of the bitshares wallet? Maybe have some API calls that CMC could use to get the volume and price?
I don't know what it will take to get this fixed but I know that projects built on bitshares like blockpay need a solid blockchain explorer. @kenCode

PM me if you know how to get hold of @roadscape, if you want to start a worker to create a new blockchain explorer, or if you want to help me create one. I don't know how to program well but I can do python and I'd love to learn. Lets get going on this.

:)

There is no need to create a whole new cryptofresh site.
If we can find a way to fund it (and i mentioned this today to btswolf) then Bitshares core development, new features, the web based block explorer and a slew of other things may need to be taken over by BitShares Munich for a short time. We would need enough money to pay for 2 years of hosting cryptofresh and the vps that will manage it (so no humans are required anymore). Getting worker proposals fixed (according to btswolf), adding the new dividends feature, these things must come first, so that if we have to do a fundraiser with a UIA for bitshares then at least we know those people who buy the token will get dividends on that purchase but right now there is no way for anyone to get a return really on investing in core dev for Bitshares.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Cryptofresh is broken. Now it's not registering any activity or volume. What's going on? Can someone start a worker to create a new blockchain explorer?
I've been checking out the cryptofresh code on github to start doing it and downloading the graphene packages but I need help if I'm going to try to create a blockchain explorer.
@svk would it be possible to make a web page out of just the "explorer" part of the bitshares wallet? Maybe have some API calls that CMC could use to get the volume and price?
I don't know what it will take to get this fixed but I know that projects built on bitshares like blockpay need a solid blockchain explorer. @kenCode

PM me if you know how to get hold of @roadscape, if you want to start a worker to create a new blockchain explorer, or if you want to help me create one. I don't know how to program well but I can do python and I'd love to learn. Lets get going on this.

I believe blockpay is planning on building their own explorer...  It would be foolish of them to use a 3rd party block explorer that was just some guys pet project.

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk

Offline svk

Yes, noticed that Openledger working on their own gui and i like those changes. What about @svk? Do you know his plans?

I'll probably make another worker but it has to wait a little since I don't have much time right now for it.

I'll be making a final release for this worker period soon though even if it's expired as there's some work that's yet to be included in a release.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Thank you.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Yes, noticed that Openledger working on their own gui and i like those changes. What about @svk? Do you know his plans?
I haven't spoken with him about it, so don't know. Hopefully he will create a new worker.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter