Author Topic: BTS withdrawal didnt show up  (Read 4759 times)

Offline notrod69

I was looking at the blockchain on cryptofresh, Poloniexwallet hasn't had any activity for about 8hrs but neither has the  btc38btsxwithdrawal wallet. so maybe its just not with poloniex  exchange?  I don't know what it could be.

Offline kcanup

• View Profile
I don't use Poloniex much, but I'm having a problem with a withdrawal too at the moment. I've been waiting 24 hours and it's not yet on the BitShares blockchain.

My transaction ID on Poloniex is the same sort of format as yours at the moment and the status of the withdrawal is 'COMPLETE'.

I have in the past done a couple of withdrawals from Poloniex (which were successful), and the transaction ID is a different format  (x.xx.xxxxx where the x's are numeric).

I guess there are internal delays at Poloniex for some reason...
I really hope its poloniex who is at fault here otherwise we shud get our coins already. I have written them a ticket and still waiting to hear from them, if i receive any information from them i ll pass it to you as well. Finger crossed x

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
I don't use Poloniex much, but I'm having a problem with a withdrawal too at the moment. I've been waiting 24 hours and it's not yet on the BitShares blockchain.

My transaction ID on Poloniex is the same sort of format as yours at the moment and the status of the withdrawal is 'COMPLETE'.

I have in the past done a couple of withdrawals from Poloniex (which were successful), and the transaction ID is a different format  (x.xx.xxxxx where the x's are numeric).

I guess there are internal delays at Poloniex for some reason...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kcanup

• View Profile
Hi guys, i have a problem with my bts withdrawal that i sent to my openledger bts wallet from poloniex. Last time i was able to get my bts in my wallet fairly quickly but this time its already 24 hours almost and my withdrawal didnt show up yet. I am still new to bitshares wallet so i have no idea what to do next. Can somebody help?
Tx id was;  26416215813cac0af5ae38dd689820b66fa02012