Author Topic: MMC2.0 should be 100%PoS  (Read 3010 times)

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
10 rich people should collect money at same wallet to make it, IMHO probably of it is small coz it is risky to make such trick
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Wouldn't PoS just multiply the voting gravity when the rich get richer? Is there a way to protect the PoS-only network from converging to just 10 people voting for themselves and getting all the mint?

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
Even BTC now facing 51% problem with cex.io, and mining is wasting of computational sources. As sooner we get rid off it as better for the coin, community and all the World :), for my taste it is better to do it at the begining
Donate memorycoin.info

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
+1 we should get rid off mining, BTW I like the idea of Ripple, when u are paid for scientific computation
Donate memorycoin.info

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
ByteMaster has some very interesting ideas about removing the need for mining. I haven't had a chance to look at the ideas in detail, but I believe he's something of a genius, so I'm expecting to be very impressed when I do.

I had thought of a slightly modified version, ISD for interested parties @ the beginning.

Say we have a target of 20 million.  15 million is given out at the beginning and the reamining 5 million is incentive for people to keep their clients running and solving low reward low difficulty blocks.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
ByteMaster has some very interesting ideas about removing the need for mining. I haven't had a chance to look at the ideas in detail, but I believe he's something of a genius, so I'm expecting to be very impressed when I do.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
I think MCC is what it is, but PoS with voting could have some very interesting applications.

PoS theoretically is a good idea, but the current implementations have been unstable. Perhaps if it were re-written.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I think MCC is what it is, but PoS with voting could have some very interesting applications.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
Guys,

What do you think about it ? IMHO age of PoW will finish soon.
Donate memorycoin.info