Author Topic: [ANN] THE SMART MONEY PROJECT: Mainstream Adoption Starts Here(FULL UPDATE Pg.9)  (Read 58571 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

How dead is this project? Was 2017 the last time investors received an official update? 

Hello Lil Jay, a newer update on the direction of the project was given last year a little before the summer. None of what was said then has changed. At this point, I am simply refining the concepts in the White Papers where it comes to the Smart Money Protocol. I'm in no rush. The market is in no rush either as you can see. The Smart Money Protocol was not even conceptualized as a paper at the time, just scattered notes drawing all the way back to 2014. It has taken time.

The fuller update from 2017 still stands. Anyone who holds SoLCerts can email me for access to the Smart Money Protocol White Paper. It will be the basis of establishing this project when the timing in the market is right. We will technically be in the stable coin realm, with some unique twists. Being from the States that will take some navigation legally. Regardless I am more focused on making sure other aspects of the Protocol's components are at least conceptualized rhetorically. The technology will follow.

We will take the skateboard-method approach to building. Look it up. As I said last year we wont be looking to build the protocol from scratch. All necessary component to have a first iteration are already being built by excellent open sourced projects we can simply partner with, or use the tech as a foundation to make our own unique play on it. All of those protocols are still being built as i type this. No one is finished. No one project has everything we would need, but that's where gathering the right team will come into play.

I'll say it one more time, anyone who holds SoLCerts can feel free to email me at solomon@sollars.com or solomonadekale@gmail.com for access to the White Paper and a conversation about moving forward. I stopped with the time tables. What I've learned over the years of being in this space, its about getting it right not getting it first. Hope this info helps.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:51:05 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
How dead is this project? Was 2017 the last time investors received an official update? 

Offline Felix

• View Profile
Hi Solomon,
  As other projects did, could you create a slack channel for us so that we could learn the progress better?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:45:35 am by Felix »

I agree.
Thanks for the information SolomonSollarsNSense.

We've been researching and identified a project's technology that will fit our long term goals the best. So there is no need to start from scratch which is the good news. But its a full fledge Ethereum style project which means we will still need high quality tech contributors to decipher the code and taylor it to our long term goals.

Since it wont be open sourced until later this year we are choosing to focus on content creation and distribution as a way to build a community that will be primed to take on the tech side of what we need to do. Going to hold off on making any official announcements as there are more than one project we will look to partner with for tech design purposes.

When it comes to the Smart Money Protocol there are some novel components we want to build which no tech has but with Scalability and consensus chosen pretty much anything can be built on top of it as long as it is logically consistent (ie not trying to build a protocol for married bachelors or squaredcircles). Again I think the tech we have chosen as a starting point will suit the long term goals of this project the best. And it has been in research and development for 5-7 years now.

So in the meantime we are choosing to us content to build the publication/content wing of the project as a catalyst. Its the proper way to go and we have the resources to do it correctly. Hope this info helps.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:38:17 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline ferter

• View Profile
I agree.
Thanks for the information SolomonSollarsNSense.

Offline konelectric

Hello,
Is this project alive?
Any news in the near future?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline ferter

• View Profile
Hello,
Is this project alive?
Any news in the near future?

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

FTR - the issue was resolved. All is well.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.

Hey Thom,

Hope all is well. Nice to hear from you. Yes the SoLCert token is the one to hold. I just got back from Switzerland and caught a nasty bug so I've been out for a day or two. I discussed SoLCert with MME and we will have a compensation package for the token as told originally in 2016. Nothing has changed. Currently networking with individuals who can help in various executive level positions with the project.

The trading was not cut off yet due to those very concerns but it will be. When it is as stated we will send a personal message out to all SoLCert holders through the dividend function on Bitshares. Please allow me a day or two for full recovery. Hope this info helps.

Offline Thom

I was an early investor in your project Solomon, and I am holding tokens I received from that investment. Perhaps I missed an announcement or something (you should ALSO publish it on Telegram, at least a link to forum info), but I never received any advanced notice about those tokens as it relates to your recent announcement. I presume the tokens I hold are SOLCERT tokens. Are there others?

Perhaps I'm good and no need for me to take any action right now, and those tokens will be redeemed or have a use in your plan in the future. I'm not a trader, but if the trading cutoff has made my SOLCERTS now worthless, that's a big deal.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline emc

• View Profile
SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

Hello! I don't see the link. Please duplicate it again.

SOLCERT HOLDERS (Special Early Contributors)
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)
SoLCert holder have until the end of Saturday December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST to sell and or buy the token. After this date and time the markets will be locked and trading will no longer be permitted. At this date whoever contains the supply in their hands will be the ones to receive the exchange rate when the blockchain launches. This is a fair warning. The following message will go out to all SoLCert holders during the next week:

Attention All SoLCert Holders. All SoLcert trading and markets will be frozen December 30th 2017 at 12pm CST. This is in preparation for future funding rounds for 2018. Please see this link for more information and updates: (link)

Erm... I "donated" several BTC IIRC, but I don't have any SOLCERT tokens in my wallet. How do I claim them?

If you have the transaction ID we can easily confirm this on the Bitshares blockchain. You should have received your SoLCerts last year. Please PM me the transaction ID and I will get Ronny involved to figure this out for you. Thanks.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
SOLCERT HOLDERS (Special Early Contributors)
During the months of March to May 2016 we had our earliest contributors to the project donate BTC, ETH and BTS (Bitshares) to get the project started at the application layer. We are very grateful to these individuals who allowed us to make huge progress in a big way. A token was created on the Bitshares blockchain (SOLCERT) which was given to donators AFTER the Pre-Sale had ended. This token is suppose to give access to the core token of the official chain at a set rate per solcert.

This is still being thought through and a conversation will be had with our legal advisors on how best to compensate while avoiding regulatory landmines. As such for each solcert an individual holds we expect to exchange that token for the core token Sollar Bond at a specific rate. Again that rate has not been chosen as of yet but will most likely be 3-5 Sollar Bonds per SoLCert. Right now about 8 Million SoLCerts exist in the market. Four Million were sold. The rest of the 4 Million supply of SoLCerts will be burned.

SOLCERT TRADING (Ending)

Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:18:49 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:17:29 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »