Author Topic: Promoting BitShares platform OpenLedger with LISK presale via CCEDK acount lisk.  (Read 14533 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Sent 9.995ETH but have not received anything... :-\

Please tell me when you sent this, to what account, ith any transaction details either here, in PM or even diretly on -mail ronny@ccedk.com

thank you

Ronny Boesing
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline chrisres

• View Profile

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I think this is exactly what is needed. If OpenLedger keeps this up, it will be the "go to" place to trade the most recent coins. People will look for and expect OpenLedger to list them and will trade them there. It can create demand for OL. Maker, Digix and Lisk. The timing is right because atm people are throwing money at everything expecting another Ether like event. With this OL can get the acknowledgement and buzz it needed.

People expect Polo to add these new coins but they dont seem too responsive so it's a good chance to snatch some traders. Then it's just a matter of time until people get used to the platform.

+5% +5% +5% I dont see how people dont see this.

+5%

bitimaru

I love OpenLedger, but we should be promoting our own project first. The new website, Facebook page, and Twitter account should be the first things you see. And once again I'm a supporter of OL. I send Ronny my money when 'I can afford to' more then anywhere else.

+5%

Offline konelectric

OpenLedger should be one of the first things you see when you hit this forum or the BTS website.  Who disagrees?

I love OpenLedger, but we should be promoting our own project first. The new website, Facebook page, and Twitter account should be the first things you see. And once again I'm a supporter of OL. I send Ronny my money when 'I can afford to' more then anywhere else. 

Edit: Shame on me. I forgot to mention the YouTube Channel.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:34:49 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

Here's our new tutorial video that shows how you can fund your OpenLeder account with Bitcoin.

click the image to watch the video!
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
I've started a separate thread to discuss making OpenLedger more prominent on the forum site.  Please add your 2 cents there. 

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22207.msg289525.html#msg289525

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

I think this is exactly what is needed. If OpenLedger keeps this up, it will be the "go to" place to trade the most recent coins. People will look for and expect OpenLedger to list them and will trade them there. It can create demand for OL. Maker, Digix and Lisk. The timing is right because atm people are throwing money at everything expecting another Ether like event. With this OL can get the acknowledgement and buzz it needed.

People expect Polo to add these new coins but they dont seem too responsive so it's a good chance to snatch some traders. Then it's just a matter of time until people get used to the platform.

+5% +5% +5% I dont see how people dont see this.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
OpenLedger should be one of the first things you see when you hit this forum or the BTS website.  Who disagrees?

+5%

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2

It seems there are a lot of good things happening with OpenLedger.  Ronny really seems to be getting the word out there.  I'm also thrilled that we have LISK and soon to be Digix and hopefully Synereo and others trading here on the DEX. And although I have no idea exactly how it fits in, I am intrigued by CoinsBank.  From what I can see, CoinsBank may ultimately be like another Coinbase.  Imagine if BTS could be purchased from directly within a Coinbase account?  That would be a game changer.

I'm also impressed by the OpenLedger video series Ronny has been putting together.  And not just the tutorials.  The new "You are in control" video (below) is really excellent. 

I think a lot of this stuff needs to be much more front and center.  Looking at the forum structure, OpenLedger is nowhere to be found!  I think that's a mistake.  New visitors to the forum should see OpenLedger quickly and easily.  And the tutorials and other OpenLedger videos, etc. should be easy for anyone to find.  With that in mind, perhaps we should consider creating a new forum after General Discussion and Bitshares 2.0 entitled "OpenLedger: Bitshares Wallet" or something to that effect.  Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG_XiOdbum8