Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Tony man, of course I've got one.

There is no d word... dilution is misnomer for btc and BTS...Let's assume I believe this (just because there is cap), and everyone else should/ is as well.

BUT

There are 23,000,000 new BTS entering into circulation each month.

23 Mil BTS needed to be absorbed by new money entering the system just so the price stays the same...

Do you think that on average 90,000 K USD are entering/buying into BTS every month right now?

::)

There you go :)

What is the fact you wish was incorrect?

Try again.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

tarantulaz

I can't believe that this post was actually meant to be in support of tonyk. I thought you collected all those phrases to make fun of him. I didn't even know that you created that post...

What the fuck man...

tarantulaz

I would have banned him because of his FUD and lies. He has given me a lot of 'wrong' information in our conversations in the forums. 

Just because you don't like the truth does not make it FUD.

To you rich folks, I'm just peddling fiction

Didn't bother including the whole post. I am not rich, nor I follow the hangouts live. Fuzzy uploads them on youtube, so whenever I wash the plates or do some of the chores, I listen to it. Simple. Very simple. I can't believe you bothered to write all that shit that make no sense.
I would have banned him because of his FUD and lies. [/b]

Provided this is not some lame attempt of getting a "midgetry status" for yourself...example of any of his LIES will come handy.

Tony man, of course I've got one.

There is no d word... dilution is misnomer for btc and BTS...Let's assume I believe this (just because there is cap), and everyone else should/ is as well.

BUT

There are 23,000,000 new BTS entering into circulation each month.

23 Mil BTS needed to be absorbed by new money entering the system just so the price stays the same...

Do you think that on average 90,000 K USD are entering/buying into BTS every month right now?

::)

There you go :)

+5% +5% +5%  FOR TONY! TONY FOR PRESIDENT  +5% +5% +5%

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I would have banned him because of his FUD and lies. [/b]

Provided this is not some lame attempt of getting a "midgetry status" for yourself...example of any of his LIES will come handy.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline mint chocolate chip

you choose to (bind BM) restrict your dev funding because you are afraid that someone is going to buy votes to: (1,000 BTS for the best answer)
...restrict dev funding.

tarantulaz

If I was moderator of this forum, I would have not censored my posts screaming at you boneheads to

TRUST BYTEMASTER AND INPLEMENT HIS "VOTES FOR CASH" FUNDRAISING (for development you idiots) IDEA

but instead, you choose to (bind BM) restrict your dev funding because you are afraid that someone is going to buy votes to: (1,000 BTS for the best answer)

DASH effectively lets people buy votes through its Masternode program, and so again, you restrict BM from implementing successful industry standards, so no wonder he left you chumps to show you what happens when he is free of your chains.

Since YOU obviously chose to have a lower market cap than DASH, I would ban saboteurs like you.  Because you are the reason why we ran out of cash to fund and continue to inspire BM's brain.

I would have banned him because of his FUD and lies. He has given me a lot of 'wrong' information in our conversations in the forums. I never claimed that all development efforts are the best possible or that BM should be always trusted.

To be honest, I don't really get what are you arguing about so I can't answer on Dash or anything else. If you don't like the funding mechanism, don't hold shares and don't come to these forums. If you are a developer or you know someone that is a developer, and you or him are better than the ones here, I'll vote for your projects.

PS Join some of the Beyond Bitcoin hangouts.

tarantulaz

If I was a moderator on this forum, I would have either banned him or put a 'don't trust this guy' underneath his username on the forums...

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
ideas from list

-let's create a new blog post about being open source, how to get involved, etc.
-moonstone updates?
-failing to showcase Ronny and Ken's projects [let's do it!!  +5%]
-not supporting BM's idea to allow shareholders to purchase extra "time limited voting power" [let's do it!!  +5%]

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit