Author Topic: BM有罪 BM guilty  (Read 1863 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Firstly, Ethereum is a bubble that is popping fast.
Has BM actually stopped developing? He recently did Stealth and now hes on Steem.

BM doesn't develop for free though and maybe liquidity is missing. How can you have an exchange without liquidity? Also no one advertises. Even OpenLedger doesn't advertise on Reddit groups related to exchange.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
BM never stops developing.

Relax.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline oldmine

• View Profile
Firstly, Ethereum is a bubble that is popping fast.
Has BM actually stopped developing? He recently did Stealth and now hes on Steem.

smallaccount

Obviously, I used a small account.like BM with a small account to send a new currency to release the new coin,BM was guilty, he spent $8 million on the money, but at the end of the road,
Ethereum costs $18 million, and now has a market value of $600 million. NXT cost 20BTC now $10 million market capitalization, only BTS investors are most of the loss,
跑路是BM的自由
Foot is the freedom of BM,
But last year, when BM stopped developing, AGS had 100 million BTS, until recently he sold out to play the cottage, so far there is no AGS spending list. BM to play the copycat is his freedom, he needs to take a AGS

list and returned without spending after BTS