Author Topic: Working on BitShares..  (Read 6735 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
The only thing that worries me is that I didn't sell any bts when it was pumped in March so I can buy back these cheap shares again now.. so I am a bit sad again.. and I am a bit annoyed that some people here pump the price, sell high and dump hard to the rest of us the bag holders.. but I guess that is normal in crypto..

My blind trust in bitshares is also hurt..I feel I have been fooled many times in the last 3 years by people's decisions, false promises, pumps and then huge endless dumps..I don't see the light in the end of the tunnel anymore so clearly..

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
I am not worried either. We continue building ECHO and the SmartCoins POS based on BitShares. A stable feature set will help us to grew our business and attract new clients.

The code is open source and the blockchain is working fine. We do not need to worry. We would love to see more gateways, though to get in and out of BitShares, but that will come too.

Things are improving and more startups are working with BitShares. It is actually a good time!
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

why does CNX not post an official statement? So can everyone from them do what they want or what is happening?

cheers
shentist

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
CNX is not "leaving."
BM is not "moving on"

We are weaning BitShares to stand on its own feet as we have always said we would do.

CNX and BM will still do whatever we are able to make BitShares successful. 

BM is working (at his own expense) on what he feels is the best use of his time toward his overarching objectives of which BitShares is still the flagship project.

I continue to spend full time on BTS business development (at my own expense).
I just don't talk about what's in the pipeline any more because 90% of all leads don't pan out on schedule.

...but there IS that other 10%.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline svk

I've already said that you guys are, as usual, overreacting to something that 1. should not have been news to you and 2. is being misrepresented.

Bytemaster did not leave Bitshares, perhaps saying he took away the crutches would be more appropriate. Even so, this happened months ago, not now.. I'm sure he still wants Bitshares to succeed as much as ever, and will surely be available for code review and even adding features through worker proposals.

CNX the company needs to make money however, and so they take on contracts, that has been made abundantly clear ever since the company was announced. If Bitshares wants to hire CNX we can, it's as simple as that..

Like Xeroc says, Steem is using the Graphene code so if it succeeds it means more developers familiar with that code, which is good for Bitshares. It also means BM can experiment with features that could later be ported to BTS very easily, which again is good for Bitshares.

Sent fra min MotoG3 via Tapatalk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Why is everyone saying Dan left BitShares? Where did he say that?
He just has to ensure CNX survives and for that reason he takes on other
jobs that pay him and we can be lucky that he is working on Steem now,
because it's the same code base and BitShares can gain significantly from it.

Another outcome could have been that IBM or Google hired him. Now THAT
would be catastrophic

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
it seems most of this community is not worried of bytemaster leaving bitshares, but i am.

the public face left bitshares and worked month before on a new project.

why does no one from the left developers see the need to post something to assure the community they are working on bitshares?

why does CNX not post an official statement? So can everyone from them do what they want or what is happening?

At the moment i have near 0 confidence, because the last month bytemaster and his insider circle sold BTS and building something new, without
this community. So probably he has now more value in his portfolio and i am has much less, because i didnt sold BTS.

I remember something in the past this community got a promise "10% everything we build in the future", but with mergers no one wanted and how it
seems today, were not needed, everything changed.

where is the "follow my vote" guys they got a share in BTS for using bitshares. I didn't see them using bitshares, the are using graphene technology but
where does this take bitshares? at the moment it looks like they got  bitshares for nothing.

so i would like to encourage every left party from CNX, coders or FMV to stop by and post what they want to do at their response i will consider what to
do.

cheers
shentist

You want to hear something big is cooking up behind the scenes ?

don't worry , you will not stop hearing that ....
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
it seems most of this community is not worried of bytemaster leaving bitshares, but i am.

the public face left bitshares and worked month before on a new project.

why does no one from the left developers see the need to post something to assure the community they are working on bitshares?

At the moment i have near 0 confidence, because the last month bytemaster and his insider circle sold BTS and building something new, without
this community. So probably he has now more value in his portfolio and i am has much less, because i didnt sold BTS.

I remember something in the past this community got a promise "10% everything we build in the future", but with mergers no one wanted and how it
seems today, were not needed, everything changed.

where is the "follow my vote" guys they got a share in BTS for using bitshares. I didn't see them using bitshares, the are using graphene technology but
where does this take bitshares? at the moment it looks like they got  bitshares for nothing.

so i would like to encourage every left party from CNX, coders or FMV to stop by and post what they want to do at their response i will consider what to
do.

cheers
shentist