Author Topic: Display maximum risk reward every trade  (Read 2023 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Are there take-profit and stop-losses in the BTS exchange?
nop

Offline gamey

• View Profile

How would you calculate these 2 values?  Could you walk us through a simple example with real numbers ?

I just see a similar features on an forex exchange .
The idea is this :

You choose an direction (long,short) and order price , then input a take-profit or stop-loss price , and it will show how much you'll lose or gain if the price reaches it .

It's pretty smooth ...... I can control exactly how much risk I'm willing to take , like 2 USD ... And the position will be covered if the lost >=2 USD . same goes for profit-taking .

Are there take-profit and stop-losses in the BTS exchange?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

How would you calculate these 2 values?  Could you walk us through a simple example with real numbers ?

I just see a similar features on an forex exchange .
The idea is this :

You choose an direction (long,short) and order price , then input a take-profit or stop-loss price , and it will show how much you'll lose or gain if the price reaches it .

It's pretty smooth ...... I can control exactly how much risk I'm willing to take , like 2 USD ... And the position will be covered if the lost >=2 USD . same goes for profit-taking .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
This works for the interface and would let people know the potential upside and downside before each trade. This is a feature and should not take much developer time to implement.

How much in $ can a person make is the potential reward. How much they can lose is the potential risk.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads