Other > Peerplays

[ANN-Updated 5/5] Peerplays Prelaunch - Millions are Waiting For You!

(1/44) > >>

geniope:
Peerplays is scam. Totally unresponsive team with totaly confused instructions on webpage!

oakmaster:
I did 2 transfers today one to livecoin.net and one to my openledger account neither one has been credited to either one of my accounts I contacted both and to what surprise no response so the question is how come ppy doesn't give you a transaction number or anything I used memo with both it doesn't even show the memo in my recent transactions so how do I get my transaction number and how long does it take for openledger to respond being I trusted them the most and sent 10 times the amount there than livecoin

mf-tzo:
As far as I remember I am afraid no. I think you should have imported to bts2 in order to be taken into account at the time of the ppy snapshot.
Sorry about that

Bitty:

--- Quote from: Bitty on June 11, 2017, 06:26:56 pm ---And what about vested BTS from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
I just recently claim the vested BTS I had from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
Were they taken into account at the moment when the snapshot for Peerplays took place?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Anyone?

Bitty:
And what about vested BTS from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
I just recently claim the vested BTS I had from the merge of PTS, DNS, VOTE and AGS, ...
Were they taken into account at the moment when the snapshot for Peerplays took place?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version