Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Hangout: 5/14/16 -- Contribute to the Conversation & Your Wallet!  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Is there a better version of the Hangout? The iTunes podcast has serious holes in the audio recording and i would assume 30% of the conversation is missing. Any better recordings this time?
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline fuzzy

Hi fuzzy,  is there a way to get the summary of the conversation? I think it will be good for the people who can not participate.
I posted the summary along with the content :)

Oh, I found it on steemit :)  Thanks
It seems I have missed a lot during my absence in the past a few months. I have just registered my steemit account "jademont", and it means my status will change from inactive to active :D

Nice! :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Hi fuzzy,  is there a way to get the summary of the conversation? I think it will be good for the people who can not participate.

Oh, I found it on steemit :)  Thanks
It seems I have missed a lot during my absence in the past a few months. I have just registered my steemit account "jademont", and it means my status will change from inactive to active :D
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline fuzzy

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline ag

• View Profile
Good to hear from the Peerplays guy. And thanks to Dan for speaking about theDAO. It's crazy! I'm very happy to have contributed to AGS funds since it helped Dan learn something, so that he could be the like the wright brothers ( with steem ).

Offline fuzzy

over 35 attendees today everyone!  Thanks for joining in and contributing!

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

Good post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you the one who posted a comment with only 2 characters in it?  "12"
lol...

Offline omarbilal

Offline fuzzy

You now officially have approximately 36 hours to get in, comment and upvote each other's posts to see whose thoughts will be considered for discussion at Friday's hangout!

And see who is attending
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 01:56:12 am by fuzzy »