Author Topic: Full Steam ahead. (Steem question)  (Read 3658 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

When will STEEM has 10% or less inflation for the first time (best case scenario + market cap measured per founders preferred method aka  all steems included)

2027?.... 2047?

And the answer is ... 2016.

LOL.
Thanks for answering my May 20th question... not exactly 10% or less but close to .
LOL
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

When will STEEM has 10% or less inflation for the first time (best case scenario + market cap measured per founders preferred method aka  all steems included)

2027?.... 2047?

+5%
 :)
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline konelectric

2027?.... 2047?

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
lol, you said "STEEM subforum on Bitsharestalk" after they ran out of money to even finish "BTS Stealth"

Nothing cannot be done without the thought of profit in this craziest land o'Bitshares! :P

"Profit" is what you get after you are able to pay all your bills.

No waaay... I believe what Ronny tells me!
According to him, "profit" is:

- the total of all vesting balances

- any money received in any [consecutive] ICO (or % of that amount he deems a profit)

- any amount you can find in any account of yours (or % of that amount he deems a profit)

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:20:30 pm by tonyk »

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
lol, you said "STEEM subforum on Bitsharestalk" after they ran out of money to even finish "BTS Stealth"

Nothing cannot be done without the thought of profit in this craziest land o'Bitshares! :P

"Profit" is what you get after you are able to pay all your bills.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Tuck Fheman

and you will get paid  ;)

There's no guarantees in life ... or on Steem.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
2 points before I start - no STEEM sub-forum?!  Steemit sucks for this kind of stuff, and STEEM has no q&a point, and other than the very fluid whitepaper no way to find real answers...so the second point is - Is this on purpose/ by design?

Anyway... the white paper finds it very useful to use BTC as a measuring stick/example... so

2027?.... 2047?

That is the best I can gather...so I am not kidding and/or implying that is something bad.. not at all.

I would open a thread there

https://steemit.com/active/steem
https://steemit.com/active/steemhelp

and you will get paid  ;)
we miss you
 COME ON and try out
NOW    :)

chryspano

2 points before I start - no STEEM sub-forum?!  Steemit sucks for this kind of stuff, and STEEM has no q&a point, and other than the very fluid whitepaper no way to find real answers...so the second point is - Is this on purpose/ by design?

Anyway... the white paper finds it very useful to use BTC as a measuring stick/example... so

2027?.... 2047?

That is the best I can gather...so I am not kidding and/or implying that is something bad.. not at all.

I would open a thread there

https://steemit.com/active/steem
https://steemit.com/active/steemhelp

Offline -banano-

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

2027?.... 2047?

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:54:44 am by tonyk »