Author Topic: [CEO Support] Max Power Project Funding  (Read 4391 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Thank you, sir.

I've got Isaac and Seraphim interested and helping out.  I'm gonna send them 500 ea, and have them tip it out to me over a week, to see how that would work.

We're thinking of a demonstration site to play with some typical social media functions.  Right now, we're thinking a hybrid blog / storefront / docpost for users to volunteer support or base campaigns from, with some twists in implementing the typical vote / like / +1 functionality that's available everywhere else. 
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Thanks Max, I've made a 1000 MMC from MCF funds in respect of the initiatives and ideas you're bring to the project. I'm pretty snowed under will all the requests I'm getting so apologies about delays in getting back to you on various things.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Some progress in structure, groups, and documentation.  It's basically a forum where you'd have your own child board - kind of playing with the typical forum power structure to broaden into more of a training market / open working environment for small team boards. 

http://mmcpost.boards.net/

Anyone got advice on which forum hosting site to use going forward?  I just picked boards.net at random.  bitsharestalk is on a different hosting site.  Different may be good. 

Support To: MVTEceoftKAgPVbf7BgbqkPaRmKoZdbZRQ
Donations To: MNMRYcnTE3XWtBWn2Grt5DcewHveFb6E3s
I'll set up a VPS for you, we don't want these running on someone elses less that adequate shared hosting.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Some progress in structure, groups, and documentation.  It's basically a forum where you'd have your own child board - kind of playing with the typical forum power structure to broaden into more of a training market / open working environment for small team boards. 

http://mmcpost.boards.net/

Anyone got advice on which forum hosting site to use going forward?  I just picked boards.net at random.  bitsharestalk is on a different hosting site.  Different may be good. 

Support To: MVTEceoftKAgPVbf7BgbqkPaRmKoZdbZRQ
Donations To: MNMRYcnTE3XWtBWn2Grt5DcewHveFb6E3s

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Awesome - thanks guys.  If you want to PM me with address, I can give you a some MMC ahead of time, then you can tip me back with it as you see progress

I reserved both your names over there.  Later tonight I'll configure url redirects and update some more.  I could use your help hashing out / setting up user groups and permissions.

I'd like to do more of a personal-BBS feel.  Maybe just top-level boards are controlled by site mods.  Each user can start as moderator of their own child board, which would be like their own bulletin board / collection of project updates / etc.   This would distribute the sense of ownership and pride, resulting in a flatter/broader structure that's easily accessible like a chan, but self-organized and updated.

I think a good hierarchy of scales - traffic / volume / complexity - is important within MMC sites to meet the manifesto.  You typically need to research before you develop.  Initial new users / ideas / discussions would find the official forums first. New developers, ideas, suggestions, etc that may develop into longer-term "volunteer research" projects or offers of availability could land at mmcposts.  I'd expect activity from mmcposts (projects, new uses, volunteers, etc.) to benefit, support, or get rolled up into end-user websites with larger scales of traffic / volume / etc.

This could also provide a lot of openly biased ways to support price levels.  E.g., OTC trades for operating expenses to maintain liquidity / price at exchanges, etc

Offline seraphim

Interesting idea. Might give it a try.
Candidate list updated.

FaSaN is working on a new block explorer. Not sure about his progress, but it should be published soon.

I can also offer help with development of those sites (I especially like mmcposts).
Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
While I disagree with the first part if you have any more sites you need help with, and I agree with the idea I will lend my hand at development if needed.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Hey guys,

I've got some neat ideas for some sites...but not much web development knowledge.  IRL, I've been a mechanical systems engineer, driven forklifts and cranes, inspected nuclear fuel rods, managed a team of six, led multi-million dollar projects, and presented to top industry regulators.  In MMC, I play a never-ending devil's advocate spawned from the pure evil that is capitalism.

Itzik's doing a good job marketing outside MMC and Serter (stalemate) will help to bring in more merchant services.  Freetrade and the others have made some progress on the back-end for voting, and now the Community can take a look into developing some front-end services.

I've got some ideas of what we could do, but need to write them up and hand-off for some web and programming support, etc.   My project letter is below for initial development funds.  I'm an engineer, so it's written a bit formal like a specification / contract...let me know your thoughts, and I'll check back in about 12 hrs or so.

Disclosure:

I am currently voting for officers from:
MNMRYcnTE3XWtBWn2Grt5DcewHveFb6E3s

(Note to Officers: Voting address below is new - please update candidate list - thx)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Max Power
CEO Funding Request

Please send Satoshi to the following address to vote:
MVTEceoftKAgPVbf7BgbqkPaRmKoZdbZRQ

Introduction

I am seeking up to 3 days of funding from the community block awards on a temporary basis. After this time, the block awards shall be returned to the previous officer.  If additional funds are needed at a later time, I would re-campaign.

The community and I will use these funds to research and develop the areas of transparency and transaction history in the MMC blockchain.

Development Plans

I own and would like to develop the following domain names further to benefit the community:
  • mmcpost.com / mndpost.com
  • mmcbank.com
  • mymemorycoin.com

The corresponding .BIT domains have also been registered in the NameCoin blockchain.  The text of this message shall be stored in the DataCoin blockchain.  The DataCoin TXID may be made available upon request. 

Site 1 is being developed as an MMC special-interest forum for posting trade offers, proposals, and requests between individuals, contractors, merchants, and the Community.  It may include future options for submission to the DataCoin and/or NameCoin blockchains for independent record-keeping.  See the following introductory post for more information:

http://mmcpost.boards.net/thread/1/mmcpost-com-mndpost-introduction

Site 2 may be developed as a Community bank, trust, or credit union for Officers to deposit Community funds prior to disbursal.  This Community Trust may be used to cast votes for Officers, provide internal exchange liquidity between MMC community members, and fund Community Projects.   

Site 3 may be used with Site 2 to allow a user to submit, store, and retrieve MMC address ownership, chain data, balances, or vote histories from single or multiple wallets.   Alternatively, this functionality could be included in Site 2.  In that case, Site 3 may be developed as a user-specific content ranking website and/or browser plugin.

Program Details

I will disclose budget details, and the community would help to develop address traceability in the BlockChain. Any movement of the funds would be discussed and pre-planned with the forum community. The community and I may fund web development bounties to be awarded to community members.

The current budget plan is to evenly distribute any funds received between three accounts, as follows:

1) Account 1 shall fund the purchase of healthcare.gov payments for myself and my fiance's mother. They may leave the MMC network at any time under my discretion.  I shall be responsible for private record requirements and traceability. 

2) Account 2 shall fund a personal CEO MMC account under my control.  They shall be used as  salary and/or to fund personal bounties within the MMC network.  The funds may leave the MMC network at any time under my discretion, but are expected to remain mostly within the network.  Transfers may be listed after the fact and do not require community pre-approval.

3) Account 3 shall fund a community CEO MMC account under my control.  The funds shall be used for tips and community-approved bounties for supporting community developers through mmcpost.com.  Transfers shall be pre-approved and/or reviewed by the community.

Communications shall consist of forum and/or blog posts with status updates, daily site updates, and PMs and/or email. Transaction histories shall be available and verifiable in the MMC blockchain.

Work shall begin on configuration and set-up of Site 1.  Site specifications for Sites 2 and 3 shall be developed and posted through Site 1 following initial set-up.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))