Author Topic: State of Stealth ?  (Read 5940 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i do not understand. so when oneuponatime didn't paid for stealth who did it? dan from his own pokets?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
BitShares Munich will be finishing up the Stealth project. We are launching the new Smartcoins Wallet in android-native ~June 1st and two different POS systems too around the same time. We added, and are training two IPFS people on Graphene right now as well, so all of these tools will be able to work together seamlessly. I am not going to give any dates as of yet, but rest assured guys, Stealth is high-priority. It actually needs to be finished up before we can start on any of our other personal projects that we want to do next. Stealth is next.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline thereverseflash

• View Profile
Stealth was prioritized above steem.  It delayed steem by months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mint chocolate chip

1. No
2. Dan sent onceuponatime a refund for his money and onceuponatime sent Dan his stealth tokens back.

In other words, stealth was used as a cover to hide the development of Steem while we all thought an actual BitShares feature was being developed for months. Then the April Fools Day Steem announcement and concurrent Stealth is not going to happen announcement and it was apparent that all of us were played for fools.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
i would like to ask 2 questions

1. is stealth now working for "normal" people on the GUI?
2. the distribution of stealth http://cryptofresh.com/a/STEALTH seems akwared. i thought all the funds are holded from onceuponatime and not dan?
did i miss something?