Author Topic: Claims of BM saying BitShares has failed  (Read 18184 times)

Offline captain

• View Profile
BM and STAN are not foolish,they are clever to blame all “mistakes” to “dumb people” . BRAVO

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Even bad press is good for us. Look how far Trump got with his statements. More and more people are interested in BitShares now and we are seeing a more stable Bitshares Blockchain for the next months. That is great for all of us!

THAT'S THE KEY!! :D

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
By the way , how's brownie.pts going ? As far as we know , nobody is controlling brownie.pts except BM . He can dilute it to support development . How come brownie.pts hasn't been successful already ???

Define "successful".  Brownies are just BM's way of sending a thank you note and keeping track of who he appreciates for future reference.  (And a demo he threw together one weekend to dramatize how UIA's can be used.)

History will write the final chapters on many of the things people now prematurely jeer about. 
And "history is gonna change."

:)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:54:16 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
Bts didn't failed, price is strong at those level, good oportunity to be part or increase your share on this amazing project, of course if i had the power i would change some things but you have to respect this model n take.the best of.it
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Even bad press is good for us. Look how far Trump got with his statements. More and more people are interested in BitShares now and we are seeing a more stable Bitshares Blockchain for the next months. That is great for all of us!
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Well with bitshares you not only get no marketing but bad PR for free ..

What he said on the post regarding BitShares was  misleading . He didn't mention the story behind the merger to account for the vote and anti-dilution issue . 
but hey ...i don't want to complaint about him , because bitshares has pop up these days more than i've even seen in the past year due to his post . because of his post , some old people who left because they can't stand BM are now paying attention to bitshares since the post said he has left and it's still functioning .  :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Well with bitshares you not only get no marketing but bad PR for free ..

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
well , it translates the same in Chinese at least . "learn from bitshares' failures " = "learn from the reasons why bitshares has failed "

i'm sure if his English could be better he'd use the word "mistakes" instead of "failures" .

Anyway , he's right about one sentence : technology can not fix dumb people .
The difference between DAO and BTS is that , BTS didn't have a 6 million USD budget in the first place , it's just in BM's imagination . The dilution plan was accepted reluctantly by the community only because of :
1. BM will perform some big thing with vote , millions of users will be using BTS , hence any reputation cost by the merger and continue dilution could be compensated .
2. Upon the delivery of 2.0 , BM magically proposed that to unleash the delegate-by-delegate dilution to worker dilution , with a misleading promise that all dilution will be vested for years , no selling pressure .

After the two promises were broken , he still convinced that he has 6 million budget to spend . This is what I called "wishful thinking" .

Anyway , I don't believe the future holds for The DAO .  But what BM said regarding the "failures" of BItShares and blame it on "dumb people" are just plain stupid .

By the way , how's brownie.pts going ? As far as we know , nobody is controlling brownie.pts except BM . He can dilute it to support development . How come brownie.pts hasn't been successful already ???
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:27:26 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The creator of a now defunct crowdfunding site fueled by Bitcoin, BitShares, wrote a biting online post on Tuesday arguing that the D.A.O. would most likely fail for the same reason that BitShares ultimately failed: “people problems, economic problems and political problems.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/business/dealbook/crypto-ether-bitcoin-currency.html

From his original post, I get that he only talks about BitShares mistakes in the past, he didn't exactly claim bts is dead? It's certainly not in a good condition but did he actually claim that? Or did the nytimes just twist his words?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads