Author Topic: FINAL buyback of METAFEES on the METAFEES:OPEN.BTC pair  (Read 3209 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Could you please remove deposits option in graphene-ui? It's still active and people may not be aware about that you're closing.
good point .. I am sure @svk can remove them for the next release ..

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Could you please remove deposits option in graphene-ui? It's still active and people may not be aware about that you're closing.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Thanks guys. Just killed off my Metafees. I always thought the service was fantastic.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Hi guys, I am trying to send some METAFEES from my mobile wallet to my main wallet but the fee pool is empty. Can you please charge it up? Thx.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
So finally the time has come and ouer last buyback is now live!

https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/market/METAFEES_OPEN.BTC

We are pleased to announce a conversion rate of 36.78336827 METAFEES for each BTC!

This means from the original offer 50 METAFEES each BTC you got an increase of  35.931%. If you invested with BTS from the start with 1500 BTS each METAFEES you protected the value of your assets with your investement into the METAFEES pool and can now buy much more BTS back.

Paul and i thank you all for your trust and hopfully we can serve you in the future again.

The main reason why we are closing metaexchange.info is the lack of time from Paul, so we can not add more markets and more functions. We hoped it would get better, but it is not happening the next days, so it was better to "free" the funds from the investors.

The pool performed really well and the rise from ETH could compensate the massive fall of BTS and NXT, so the result is and was a really stable portfolio. The nice feature with a active transfering accounts is, that the marketmaking bot needed to balance our portfolio out and did in the long run a good job.

We had a couple of problems on the road to the final working version of the market making bot, but right now he is really doing a good job and would serve us in the future much better.

Please transfer the METAEX.XXX assets as soon as you can. After June we will close this gateway as well!

If you have any questions left, please use this forum. If you have still not processed transactions please use the Support Form on our website https://metaexchange.info/support

Thanks a lot again
Paul and Frank