Author Topic: NuShares military tank to park outside Bitshares office  (Read 3091 times)

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Online Brekyrself

• View Profile
What I dont like is our people here n on steem saying their ship went down that bitshares n steem is better...do we really need it?

This thread has nothing to do with that..  It is enjoying a sense of humor that nu had. Don't worry.

We're all on the same cruise ship, just in different areas. :)

BitShares could use an infusion of NuBit's supporters.  Similar thought process, thus can help the community.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
LOL where can I vote for this to happen?

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
What I dont like is our people here n on steem saying their ship went down that bitshares n steem is better...do we really need it?

This thread has nothing to do with that..  It is enjoying a sense of humor that nu had. Don't worry.

We're all on the same cruise ship, just in different areas. :)

Offline fuzzy

What I dont like is our people here n on steem saying their ship went down that bitshares n steem is better...do we really need it? I really dont rhink so, this just make people that lost some money a lit more angry....if we could support the guys with bitshares expertise would be a much better aproach, if dan could advise them in some way would be good, they need to respect bitshares as a benchmark....not like dash monero haters gona hate

100% agreed.  But damn man...come on, that tank post is hilarious enough to almost be worth it.

Included in the grant is the cost of purchasing the tank, demilitarizing the tank, getting a permit from the ATF to import it, costs of importing, black market remilitarizing, and shipping to park across the street from the Bitshares office with a giant NuBits flag
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:15:45 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
What I dont like is our people here n on steem saying their ship went down that bitshares n steem is better...do we really need it? I really dont rhink so, this just make people that lost some money a lit more angry....if we could support the guys with bitshares expertise would be a much better aproach, if dan could advise them in some way would be good, they need to respect bitshares as a benchmark....not like dash monero haters gona hate
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline Chronos

Maybe we should offer to send a peacekeeping force over to NuLand in the event of a price implosion and resulting civil unrest.
Civil unrest? Price implosion? Already happened. Here's some of the drama. https://discuss.nubits.com/t/withdrawn-make-firing-and-replacing-incompetent-liquidity-providers-our-top-priority/4036/1

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Maybe we should offer to send a peacekeeping force over to NuLand in the event of a price implosion and resulting civil unrest.

Offline Louis

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
Saw this in Nushares chat today, referencing an old Sep 2015 custodial grant request

https://discuss.nubits.com/t/voting-custodial-grant-to-purchase-2s1-military-tank-for-nu-network/2806

CoinGameLeader  --  Sep '15

Dear shareholders,

As the network grows it will be imperative that we use any means necessary to help defend the peg. We have seen baseless attacks from various competing communities and we should position ourselves to withstand these attacks. I'm submitting a custodial grant to purchase a 2S1 Military tank from http://www.mortarinvestments.eu9. Here is the direct page6.

Included in the grant is the cost of purchasing the tank, demilitarizing the tank, getting a permit from the ATF to import it, costs of importing, black market remilitarizing, and shipping to park across the street from the Bitshares office with a giant NuBits flag posted on top. I cannot promise a timeline for all of this to be completed due to the various nuances of the plan described above. Be assured that it will be driven to completion with haste to the best of my abilities.

I appreciate their jest. :)  It's good to have a sense of humor all the way around.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:28:02 pm by crypto4ever »