Author Topic: Help Sync Mac Wallet : Severe Network Problems - Delegated Participation Rate  (Read 2867 times)

Offline jaredboice

• View Profile
Somehow it is working?  Not sure what happened.  But now when I follow the directions to import the wallet I exported from the previous version (I could see my balance in that version so I skipped the step it said I could skip if I saw my balance) I'm having a new problem.  I'm attempting to import the bitshares wallet json via import a BTS 0.9.3C Key Export and it says "Please use a BTS 1.0 Wallet export keys file instead"

Why would it ask me that if the button says to import a BTS 0.9.3C Key Export??

Offline jaredboice

• View Profile
@xeroc

I exported my wallet information from old bitshares.  I have downloaded and installed bitshares2-light (without deleting previous....was I supposed to delete previous before installing new version?)

I'm getting "Application initialization issues"

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or how to proceed.  I'm just simply trying to import the wallet so that I can see my balance in the new version.  The manual you linked me to is not so clear cut.  Please help if you can, thanks

Offline jaredboice

• View Profile
Any help, please?  :D
I checked the link but I got more questions than answers

Offline jaredboice

• View Profile
Help Sync Mac Wallet :

Severe Network Problems - Delegated Participation Rate is below 60%
It also says I'm not connected

How do I fix this so I can sync my bitShares?  I'm not sure how to check what version I'm running... 

Thanks in advance

Hello jaredboice,

I assume you are synchronizing with the legacy network Bitshares 0.9.x. We have made a pitchfork last year to use our new technology Graphene.
You can read about the migration in the migration guide:
http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration

Thankyou Xeroc.  Still a bit confused however.  I remember trying to update this stuff last year and don't remember how far I got.  I'd be happy to let you know which version I have but I can't find an "about" anywhere?

I can see my balance, if that helps identify where I might be in this process.  But now I'm wondering what to do.  Am I just to Export my wallet and then uninstall the version I'm using and reinstall some new version, and then re-import my wallet?

Thanks in advance.  I believe in Bitshares and want to keep my client up to date properly

-Jared-

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Help Sync Mac Wallet :

How do I fix this so I can sync my bitShares?  I'm not sure how to check what version I'm running... 

Thanks in advance
Hello jaredboice,

I assume you are synchronizing with the legacy network Bitshares 0.9.x. We have made a pitchfork last year to use our new technology Graphene.
You can read about the migration in the migration guide:
http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration

@xeroc
I am reading every post, no need to ping me

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Offline jaredboice

• View Profile
Help Sync Mac Wallet :

Thanks in advance