Author Topic: 建议投票建立一个常设组织,接受外部众筹事件  (Read 5025 times)

Offline newtree

• View Profile
    • HelloBTS
  • BitShares: newtree
真有靠谱的众筹的话,直接联系hellobts就可以了。目前粉丝数2862
BTS ID:newtree/baicai 
微信公众号:hellobts
网站:www.hellobts.com

Offline jfdb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yxb
BTS ID : yxb

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
First of all nobody says you have to speculate on the day of buyback, it is the reason for not doing buyback exactly at any time except for the day.

Secondly OBITS is still a digital token growing, and you can either invest and believe it will be worth more in the long run, or take your exit at the time of the buyback, either way you have the choice.

OBITS is still a young currency, and an increasing amount of ecosystems all making money on their own and in the the same time contributing to the OBITS holders both short and longterm will allow OBITS hopefully by the end of this year to be minimum 70% of the supply on public hands and an approximate amount of holders of 2500-3000 provided the costant increase of holders continue.

At the time of 70% of all supply on the hands of the public, it is the plan to start using 50% of the incoming buyback funds as dividend payout, in order for all, including the longterm holders to receive a monthly payout and a feeling of constantly receiving something in return. We hope to offer such option in next coming months, whether it will b setember, october o december, time will show but I expect this kind of mix will be implmented this year.

It is my aim to insure all holders will feel the benefit of OBITS allover, it is intended however to insure the longterm investors best possible and they are my first priority, and let the short-term investors deal with the ups and downs of any digital token due to the speculative nature.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
CCEDK ApS an founder of OpenLedger.info accesspoint to BTS 2.0 platform

It's a good choice to combine "buyback" and "divident"
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline wuxuqiang

• View Profile
    • 比特股中文网
  • BitShares: web1024
我是"比特股中文网"站长:吴序强  欢迎光临我们大家的网站:http://www.BtsABC.org   比特股网页钱包(帝国版):https://bit.btsabc.org

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
First of all nobody says you have to speculate on the day of buyback, it is the reason for not doing buyback exactly at any time except for the day.

Secondly OBITS is still a digital token growing, and you can either invest and believe it will be worth more in the long run, or take your exit at the time of the buyback, either way you have the choice.

OBITS is still a young currency, and an increasing amount of ecosystems all making money on their own and in the the same time contributing to the OBITS holders both short and longterm will allow OBITS hopefully by the end of this year to be minimum 70% of the supply on public hands and an approximate amount of holders of 2500-3000 provided the costant increase of holders continue.

At the time of 70% of all supply on the hands of the public, it is the plan to start using 50% of the incoming buyback funds as dividend payout, in order for all, including the longterm holders to receive a monthly payout and a feeling of constantly receiving something in return. We hope to offer such option in next coming months, whether it will b setember, october o december, time will show but I expect this kind of mix will be implmented this year.

It is my aim to insure all holders will feel the benefit of OBITS allover, it is intended however to insure the longterm investors best possible and they are my first priority, and let the short-term investors deal with the ups and downs of any digital token due to the speculative nature.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
buyback is better way than dividend,because of the low profit.I advice you change this way when  the profit up to 1%,thanks for your reply.

The reason for waiting to implement dividend is exactly based on the amount of holders not enough and only a few big ones taking most, combined with still not big enough payout although coming.

And you are welcome.

Ronny

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline l0000

• View Profile
  • BitShares: l0000

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
buyback is better way than dividend,because of the low profit.I advice you change this way when  the profit up to 1%,thanks for your reply.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline l0000

• View Profile
  • BitShares: l0000
你是撸obits那位么?
嘿嘿,这都被你看出来了,回购有漏洞,应该每次回购都按市场价挂单,不成交,每天再以市场价压单。