Author Topic: Bitshares Allstars Initiative: Final Phase  (Read 1844 times)

Offline fuzzy

Had to mention @roadscape, was surprised he wasn't already on the list!

Yes, there are many worth interviewing.  I dont want to start moving out too much into the other cryptos without having bitshares sufficiently covered.  This is something very important to me...but at the same time I try to let the communities decide as opposed to being "the god of what content is covered".

Thanks Wackou.  I honestly can't believe someone hasn't added you either....your witness tools and other work is extremely valuable.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline wackou

Had to mention @roadscape, was surprised he wasn't already on the list!
Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline fuzzy

Come on everyone keep me so busy with covering bitshares people and their projects that I have to push back doing so with other communities for as long as possible!  I want people from other communities to see how many amazing people we have here!

Has someone always been helpful to you and isn't on the list?

Does someone keep you in bitshares without even knowing it...but they aren't on the list? 

Is someone part of a project that you KNOW other cryptocommunities should hear about... But they aren't on the list?

Then please consider giving them some credit on that thread!

Offline fuzzy

Please join in on the discussion and add anyone to the list on this steemit post as a reply. 
https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/the-block-explorer-community-allstars-initiative-bts

This will be the last chance to give credit to those in this community have directly helped you and others or participated in other outstanding ways.  Help us reach for the stars...and beyond.