Author Topic: Bitshares's Evil Plan for Cryptocurrency World Domination  (Read 2081 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
Bit virtual currency commanding share of the world's evil plan
20 hours ago by tianlai in bts-disneyland

I. Objectives Planning

To achieve Hu Chi bits shares to the center of the global financial platform as soon as possible, stocks need to have a bit of a par global financial center platform market value, contributed to this article aim historic undertakings.

BACKGROUND review and Problems

Due to historical reasons, the development team did not set aside a certain share, resulting in a bit chips dispersed shares. Especially earlier versions set a 30-day single short positions, plus there were a big bitusd empty one, resulting in a monthly aunt event (30 days maturity empty one needs to purchase expensive bitusd open the inner disk bts prices resulting in empty single warehouse explosion, burst warehouse receipts higher than 10% higher feed prices eat bitusd, bts prices continue to fall, leading to internal and external disk interactive bts prices were suppressed all the way down). Bits from the highest stock market value of more than 100 million US dollars fell to a minimum of about $ 1,000, is now about $ 2,000, it can be said, because of the unreasonable rules and parameter settings, shares bits are bits own production assets maimed. Which can also be seen in prehistoric power DAC rules, parameters.

Side by side with the bit depressed share price is a bit technical indicators developed to share DPOS, intelligent (anchor) currency, second confirmation, VISA-level transaction processing capabilities to achieve an efficient, low-cost decentralized exchanges function. Developed on the basis of 2.0 shares of bits openledger, steem show great potential bit shares.

Networking including virtual currency world, the amount of users, determines the size of the market value of a company's survival. Ethernet, steem is the best example. The primary task is to enhance the market value of shares of bits as soon as possible, in order to grow and develop. This article is intended to address bit chips dispersed shares, within the disk illiquid user rare, long-term price slump caused by the problem of disunity, prompting bit off shares.

Three, Evil Plan

1, the use of 1.2 billion BTS reserves concentrated in chips, increase mobility within the disk

In the case of technology, the development potential of well-matched, eth, steem high market value compared bts times, several times the height of the main reasons is its focus on chips and operation of the market, eth use dao further concentration of chips, after a loophole to secure dao dao suffice. Bit operation of the market shares of the community should intensify efforts under the leadership of the Council.

Specific measures: to bitUSD, bitCNY mainly take into account bitBTC, bitGOLD, mortgage liquidity reserve fund manufacturing, according to a certain price premium above the feed (1%?) Formed to buy the wall, gradually dispersed out of a portion of chips to eat into the lock. Increased mobility and concentration will slowly chip stocks within the bit disk bts become the main trading market has become liquid, the market price of a real decision, rather than the current situation within the outer disk leading disc. When bts hundredfold increase the market value of using several points chips can relieve most of the mortgage bts, can greatly profit, but also activate the bit-share market. Bit shares the Council should assume the leadership core bits shares takeoff, the bit to become a community shares the Iron.

2, learn from the experience eth to bts currency crowdfunding established DAC
DAC is responsible bts shares issued within the disk market, recommend, regulatory and other functions, and as a lead investor in the fund, so that further concentration bts chips, after the listing of channel formation, chips will become increasingly valuable. Market value of billions of time, DAC will be a bit ecosystem shares a key ring.

3, drawing on the experience of steem earnings reserve shares do bts produced disc is bts and smart money to pay certain interest

To encourage people to use, possession and storage of smart money, to encourage holders bts in your wallet, reduce external exchanges chips selling pressure. When the system bit shares to exercise the functions of the bank, when it will become a key link.

4. The Council shares the use of reserve shares bit responsible for the introduction of strategic investors
First, we need to complete the first few tasks to enhance the market value, in billions of bits of the stock market value reached when the noise in the form of virtual currency circle, when the market value exceeded 100 billion when the whole world will pay attention to this platform, people will be lining up added.

5, the proposed openledger currency reserves bts and smart, and the smart money to bts endorsement virtual currency issue

Openledger bts2.0 is built on the basis of the two sides is a win-win relationship. With the development and growth stocks a bit, I believe openledger also willing to do so.

Complemented Description:

Throughout history, ancient and modern, winner takes all, no exceptions. Bit shares from system design to the current implementation of function, are aiming to become the world center of finance to the internet. If the first network era, the emergence of disruptive companies, technology need to accumulate more than a decade, so everyone in the network today, only a few years time. Block chain field, we really started commercial success, and to the public for only steem, currently some success, I believe it will be doomed to success. Shares having a bit more ambitious than steem development platform, the same practical technology that requires Hongguzhizhi bit shares the community to actively promote and work together, and strive to 3-5 years to reach a wish.

History will remember the winners, forget the weak, the losers, let us work together to become strong, winner.

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
Invitation are not needed anymore, go post your reflexion and share the link !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Chinese version of “Bitshares's Evil Plan for Cryptocurrency World Domination” has published.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22897.0.html

https://steemit.com/bts-disneyland/@tianlai/6en9au

500bitCNY for translation to English.

Offline EstefanTT

Invitation are not needed anymore, go post your reflexion and share the link !

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline 天籁

• View Profile

Offline DestBest

I support your demand
Give this man an account  :D
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
I need a membership to Steemit.com,  then I would like to publish my plan, which can make the market cap of BTS to the value of steem, but membership to Steemit.com is now under invitation because of unexpectedly high sign up rate.

I need your help and in return help yourself.

stay tuned!