Author Topic: [ANN] Anonymous, Geobalanced DwarfPool for Memorycoin (CPU/GPU)  (Read 29936 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Heya

The userstats seems to be stuck, none of the recent blocks updated in userstats page.

Offline Atrides

• View Profile
    • DwarfPool
Autopayments currently disabled because I want to double-triple-check all first shares and transactions manually.
I extend promotion up to 24:00 UTC
DwarfPool http://dwarfpool.com/ - Getwork and first Stratum Pool with only 2% fee.
Full anonymous, geobalanced, DDoS protected.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Sigh and of course there must be some big bad wolf scenario inbetween the good block hits.

1gh dropping a orphan bomb on dwarfpool block,  :'(

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
yay finally getting some luck going, dwarfpool hitting quick blocks since moving some hpm over to it. :)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Any update on adding the details for unconfirmed balance ?

Right now there is no indication as to what balance is due/unconfirmed/confirmed etc.

Closes to it is the percentage of found block, could you please get that added asap.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Hi

Sorry it just kinda confused me cause I had nothing listed under unconfirmed which led me to believe that it drops shares after network block got found.

My bad, glad to hear thats not the case.

Will be moving some miners over . :)

Offline Atrides

• View Profile
    • DwarfPool
So it seems dwarfpool drops all submitted shares between network blocks, wtf ?

This is a seriously messed up way to set things up. Shares should be counted based on blocks found on the pool and not based on network blocks found.

Right now you are wasting alot of work of users who submitted alot of shares and in effect can end up getting penalised against new users who just joined inside a block that does get found by dwarfpool which is a huge no-no.

I will move remaining portion of my farm over here but not in the state you have it setup.

Basicly I could be throwing 10000 hpm at the pool right now submitting work and the network find 2 or 3 new blocks for other pools. If I drop for just one second due to various reasons(network issues etc.) and dont submit 1 share when the pool hits its own block, all my previous work means nothing and I get rewarded nothing for the newly found block by dwarfpool.

Don't worry!

Shares do not based on the network block, but on the pool's block.

I've created statistic page today (with "no found blocks"), just to show that workers sended shares and pool calculate it.
Therefore I don't put the info about pending earnings. Now, after first founded blocks, I will change statistic page and you'll see, everything is right calculated.
DwarfPool http://dwarfpool.com/ - Getwork and first Stratum Pool with only 2% fee.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
So it seems dwarfpool drops all submitted shares between network blocks, wtf ?

This is a seriously messed up way to set things up. Shares should be counted based on blocks found on the pool and not based on network blocks found.

Right now you are wasting alot of work of users who submitted alot of shares and in effect can end up getting penalised against new users who just joined inside a block that does get found by dwarfpool which is a huge no-no.

I will move remaining portion of my farm over here but not in the state you have it setup.

Basicly I could be throwing 10000 hpm at the pool right now submitting work and the network find 2 or 3 new blocks for other pools. If I drop for just one second due to various reasons(network issues etc.) and dont submit 1 share when the pool hits its own block, all my previous work means nothing and I get rewarded nothing for the newly found block by dwarfpool.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
im new to mmc started using your pool today, is there anyway to view our coin stats, how mutch we've earn??
seen the new worker stats search and thanks
but may not be working fine, my stats still says zero with a lot of shares

MK2RGagiMEz4J1fqQuTaZXZaPFbb6nedda

Dwarfpool havn't hit a block yet so there is no earnings yet afaik.

Just curious about the shares per block shown, surely dwarfpool doesnt discard shares generated during a specific block period that is over ? Is it just a display thing and all shares submitted across the multiple blocks will get credited once dwarfpool hit a block ?

Offline soulistyce

• View Profile
im new to mmc started using your pool today, is there anyway to view our coin stats, how mutch we've earn??
seen the new worker stats search and thanks
but may not be working fine, my stats still says zero with a lot of shares

MK2RGagiMEz4J1fqQuTaZXZaPFbb6nedda

Offline soulistyce

• View Profile

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Why does yvg1900 not open source CPU miner?! Is it greed? OH YES. ABSOLUTELY YES.

On the contrary, I think he has been extremely generous. Here at MemoryCoin, we're trying out the crazy idea that developers can be compensated and rewarded for the work they do.

His fee could be 25 times higher and it would still make sense to use his miner.

“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
Thanks for the clarification. But the real question is - why not open source the CPU/GPU miners? Is it pride? Is it greed? Is it fear? Afraid code can be adapted to other coins and you won't get rewarded?
Why does yvg1900 not open source CPU miner?! Is it greed? OH YES. ABSOLUTELY YES.
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM

Offline Atrides

• View Profile
    • DwarfPool
I will move a portion onto dwarfpool as soon as you offer actual worker stats, only seeing hashrate isn't enough.
Thank you! I'm working on this. All statistic is already in DB.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:44:15 pm by Atrides »

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
I am spreading my farm across both pools to try and help balancing things a bit.

It only gets heavily lobsided when Mr. 30000HPM decide to crank up his botnet/gpu-cluster-fuk/university machines on mmc.1gh.com. :)

I will move a portion onto dwarfpool as soon as you offer actual worker stats, only seeing hashrate isn't enough.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 07:47:11 pm by bppsp1 »