Author Topic: Peerplays Announcement - BTS Snapshot Date  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Louis

I just checked my account on OpenLedger and I don't see any peerplays sharedrop, has it happened yet or are we still waiting?

Thanks

It will never appear in your OpenLedger. They are only available in the launch of the Peerplays blockchain.

Thanks for your response. How would I access it, or do I have to wait? Any links?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I just checked my account on OpenLedger and I don't see any peerplays sharedrop, has it happened yet or are we still waiting?

Thanks

It will never appear in your OpenLedger. They are only available in the launch of the Peerplays blockchain.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Louis

Thanks

Offline fuzzy

According to peerplays, the actual sharedrop will happen after September 16, but snapshop will be taken randomly from September 1-16.

Correct.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline yvv

• View Profile
According to peerplays, the actual sharedrop will happen after September 16, but snapshop will be taken randomly from September 1-16.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think it is between 1 - 16 Sept at a random time but you need to have your bts in your wallet and not in any exchange (which everyone should be doing so anyway if we want bts to increase in value). That decision from peerplays is music in my ears.. +5% +5% to peerplays!

http://www.peerplays.com/news/bts-snapshot-date/
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:43:03 am by mf-tzo »

Offline yellowecho

Nice! When does the actual share drop take place?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Great move Jonathan to continue the Sharedrop in the BitShares community!! Looking forward to play the first games on Peerplays :D
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile
If I have 1000 BTS in the snapshot, how many peerplays token will I get ? How to calculate it?

5% of total peer plays tokens will go to 100% bts tokens.
Filling the gaps will yield you an answer :)
Sorry, too late here for doing math.

Offline lihuajkl

• View Profile
If I have 1000 BTS in the snapshot, how many peerplays token will I get ? How to calculate it?

Offline zongguan

• View Profile
How about sharedroping 1% to brownie.PTS?
do it ,just do it ! just  brownie.PTS is our faith ! 
It helped us fly
BTS : pk
Soundac witness : shanghai
www.soundac.io   www.peertracks.com

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
 How about sharedroping 1% to brownie.PTS?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 06:52:23 am by 天籁 »

Offline jtme

The balances from 1.0 BTS that were not yet imported in 2.0 will not be sharedroped ?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:16:30 pm by BunkerChain Labs »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+