Author Topic: 10 minutes of your time  (Read 2864 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Thanks for the support and feedback! It was my first survey ever, surely got a few things wrong.

I'll be sure to keep your notes & suggestions in mind for future ones.

Once again my deepest thank yous to everyone who has participated so far! +5% +5% +5%

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Regarding the question of would you sell after a price increase, you should include the stipulation that you're otherwise well provided for and don't NEED the money to get a more accurate gauge of how people view the product.

Just because a person would sell on a price increase doesn't mean they just view the product primarily as an instrument to make money.

Offline llildur

• View Profile

Offline bang-king

The other thing regarding the survey is that for some answers I would rather use "not sure" than giving any answer in particular.
+5%

This all-encompassing survey is too long.  You might want to try splitting the survey into more specific categories.

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
Done!  :) I'll share this on the bitshares facebook group.

Offline hammurabi

• View Profile
When the first "1outof10" questions start there is no clear request what is required of a participant.
There should be something like "How familiar are you with the topic", I think :)

The other thing regarding the survey is that for some answers I would rather use "not sure" than giving any answer in particular.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Nice survey.  Thanks for taking the time to put that together.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Great intiative - must've missed your announcement.

Some remarks:
* 1g - I would sell a substantial part and also keep a substantial part. :-)
* The lie lives... "SmartCoins are guaranteed to be worth at least their face value"
* 4a is ambiguous - does many stars mean good docs or many outdated sections?
* the questions "for non-technical users" are not optional :-/
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I didn't need 10 minutes to fill them out .. so I encourage everyone to do that while drinking his morning coffee

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Dear everyone,

Last week I published a survey (here: https://bitshares.typeform.com/to/JvqCsc) aimed at bitshares shareholders, to better understand where we as a community are, and what as a group we believe the path forward might be.

So far, less than 60 shareholders have completed it.

There are already some interesting patterns showing, and I would like to share this information here in the forum, a month or two from now -- but 60 is not a very significant number at all.

I'm convinced that by polling opinion like this, we can all get a clearer vision of where to focus our limited time and energies next.

For that reason, I'd like to once again ask for 10 minutes of your time.

Upvote on steemit if you want to (I made $2 from the initial announcement -- YOOHOO!!!!), but really, what I am asking here is your data point in the survey.

If concerns about privacy are in your mind, read the introduction text .. I suggest how to mitigate that -- I understand, having answered the survey myself in a private manner.

Thank you!