Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin Hangout for Friday Aug. 25 Bitshares Update  (Read 1458 times)

Offline brindleswan

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Greetings. Some of you might recognize me from Fuzzy's weekly hangouts.

Since Steem took off, Dan has only shown up once, a couple weeks ago when Jeff Berwick was there. Completely understandable as this wild Steem experiment is just a little baby, but I have been missing the weekly Bitshares updates.

Chris and Ken at Bitshares munich/blockpay, and Ronnie at CCEDK and others, talk bitshares from time to time, but I thought the production could use a weekly update.

So I posted to Fuzzy's weekly upvote for speakers/topics thread on steemit:

https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/guest-signups-beyond-bitcoin-hangout-170-8-26-16-rsvp-to-friday-s-hangout-ask-q-s-suggest-topics-or-promote-your-favorite

So please consider participating via showing up and talking or typing, and/or making comments on the steemit thread about what topics you would like covered.

Maybe Dan can come on and talk about why Steem has been crashing for the last month

Or maybe he has just been busy creating the next investment for his new found flock of steem sheep to chase
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 02:49:26 am by lil_jay890 »

Offline brindleswan

• View Profile
Greetings. Some of you might recognize me from Fuzzy's weekly hangouts.

Since Steem took off, Dan has only shown up once, a couple weeks ago when Jeff Berwick was there. Completely understandable as this wild Steem experiment is just a little baby, but I have been missing the weekly Bitshares updates.

Chris and Ken at Bitshares munich/blockpay, and Ronnie at CCEDK and others, talk bitshares from time to time, but I thought the production could use a weekly update.

So I posted to Fuzzy's weekly upvote for speakers/topics thread on steemit:

https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/guest-signups-beyond-bitcoin-hangout-170-8-26-16-rsvp-to-friday-s-hangout-ask-q-s-suggest-topics-or-promote-your-favorite

So please consider participating via showing up and talking or typing, and/or making comments on the steemit thread about what topics you would like covered.