Author Topic: Latest Beyond Bitcoin Hangout up on Steemit!  (Read 2579 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
I think how you do your custom logos for each show is very cool.

Thanks man :)

You're "it should be obvious why" may just be about Steemit being low in energy (mostly because of the Anarchist takeover, and ironic hierarchical nature of it) and STEEM being low in value, but in case you are indicating disappointment in STEEM and Steemit as a whole, I want to point out 2 things.

1 Look at Bitcoin charts from when it was Between $1 and $10. Then wait until Christmas and watch what STEEM does.

2 Wait for Steemit's alpha (actual) launch, and watch what STEEM does.

Who are you talking about and with respect to what?

I think he just completely misunderstood your motivation for posting the announcements here again.

Offline fuzzy

Thanks man :)

You're "it should be obvious why" may just be about Steemit being low in energy (mostly because of the Anarchist takeover, and ironic hierarchical nature of it) and STEEM being low in value, but in case you are indicating disappointment in STEEM and Steemit as a whole, I want to point out 2 things.

1 Look at Bitcoin charts from when it was Between $1 and $10. Then wait until Christmas and watch what STEEM does.

Who are you talking about and with respect to what?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Chronos

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:14:58 am by MarsResident »

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline fuzzy

Hey everyone.  I am going to try to start posting these to the bitshares forums again in addition to steemit because...well it should be obvious why.  So Please consider upvoting and listening in on our latest hangout Here

And most importantly of all...consider recruiting people from cryptocurrency projects you trust and believe in to join and RSVP Here for coverage on our hangouts! If it helps bitshares it will make me even happier!  If you do, you will split the SBD earned among the top 3 projects recruiters.  Currently this amount is around 220 $BD.

Covered this hangout:
#1 Chris of Blockpay
#2 Brindleswan talks bitshares
#3 Jewels Project ICO
#4 SteemPress Podcast

And remember, the more you help me the more I can help all of us!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D