Author Topic: Compuceeds Buy Support is Coming  (Read 4924 times)

Offline hdup

• View Profile
And yet another week passed. Members are still waiting for their cash-outs to be refunded.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Yeah, we are still waiting but it is supposed to happen soon.

The original cashouts all got returned to everyone's accounts, then there was a second beta run and maybe 10 people got .5 BTC each. And now the third beta test run is about to start. It was put on hold last week because of the Cyclone in the Philippines, but it should start soon.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
It did not go so well.
A lot of people cashed out 0.5 BTC, but never received it. Trade-ceeds is supposed to return those, but it has not yet happened.
Members are assured that it will happen as soon as the re-synchronizing is finished.

how unexpected. /s

Offline hdup

• View Profile
It did not go so well.
A lot of people cashed out 0.5 BTC, but never received it. Trade-ceeds is supposed to return those, but it has not yet happened.
Members are assured that it will happen as soon as the re-synchronizing is finished.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 06:27:53 am by hdup »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
So, out of curiosity: how did it go?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Nice; what currency do people who have qualified cash outs receive?

Bitcoin. And it has started. At least 3 people have gotten theirs, and that is just people online and who decided to tell people about it. I'm still waiting on mine, but it should be coming soon.

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Nice; what currency do people who have qualified cash outs receive?

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
This is the latest update.

"Qualified Cashouts will start appearing on the blockchain within 48 hours from 09/21 05:37 am UTC"

So it is about to happen.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
If anyone wants to watch Compuceeds, here is the Compuceeds to Open.BTC page
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/COMPUCEEDS_OPEN.BTC

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
The Compumatrix Bitcoin Cashout BETA test is going through, some of which will be used for Compuceeds buy support. So the price is about to go up.

this is why we have a trollbox now. :J)

Is it the chat link at the top? I just checked and no one is in there, maybe I am in the wrong place. I didn't even know their was a chat function.

Also, just a little update. The first of the Cashouts has gone through, I have heard of at least 1 person's going through. A few hundred more people should be getting theirs within the next day. And then from now on there will be people regularly cashing out on a weekly or 2-3 times a week basis. There are something like 2000 members, and all of them have at least tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, and I have even heard that some people have millions of dollars on their accounts (I don't know anyone with millions on their's though, so I am not sure), and every single one of them expects Compuceeds to go to or above $1 and will work to help get it there. So it's happening.

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
The Compumatrix Bitcoin Cashout BETA test is going through, some of which will be used for Compuceeds buy support. So the price is about to go up.

this is why we have a trollbox now. :J)

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile