Author Topic: Is Voting on Obits Policy Changes Resumed?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline mea123

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mea123
on the end it says

********login*** to what?
I try just it does not work

"every holders of OBITS will receive an incoming payment of 1 BTS, sent from account obits-voting. In the memo field, each recipient will find their personal voting login and password."

thank you, I am not sure but I have to say this, it can not get more complicated, first you have to ask where your PW &login are, then you have to find out where the memofield is hiding, after this, you can find your PW/UN but you cant copy - past it, so what logic does this make, to make me feel I am a slave of asking questions and than seek and find game and after all this I have to write down the findings and than I can use what I have finally found..it cant get more difficult to be honest, this I cal bureaucracy, make everything as difficult as possible and all of this for just a vote, why is it so difficult to post an simple guideline "HOW TO"
sorry my rant 

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
on the end it says

"every holders of OBITS will receive an incoming payment of 1 BTS, sent from account obits-voting. In the memo field, each recipient will find their personal voting login and password."

Offline mea123

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mea123
on the end it says

Offline prebuffo

• View Profile

Hallo it seem that the Voting on Obits Policy Change is resumed, chek it: http://obits.io/voting/