Author Topic: Bitshare Kickstarter  (Read 2981 times)

Offline td services

• View Profile
is there any such thing similar to a 'invention' thinktank, or a kickstarter that maybe DAC supported?
(like CBC TV 'dragon's den') or kickstarter.com

I thought it would be cool to have a crowdfund version of Sharktank where the audience could participate by investing in the proposals. This could be done with an initial live webcast which is then posted on the crowdfund site with other info from the proposal.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I suppose forums and whatnot are the decentralized approach which indeed follows the strategy outlined here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/dacs-that-spawn-dacs/

Yes, and now we have added one more type of enterprise to the mix:  enterprises that focus, perhaps exclusively, on abstract DAC classes and the ecosystem, tools and infrastructure necessary to allow many other independent developers in widely diverse jurisdictions to quickly spawn and maintain their own unmanned companies.  How many traditional stock exchanges exist in the world today?  How many independent BitShares exchanges might also exist?  More? ...or less?

We are now on the brink of a Cambrian Explosion of new DACs that we all own together.

These are truly things that make you go hmmmmm...

The Cambrian explosion, or Cambrian radiation, was the relatively rapid appearance, around 542 million years ago, of most major animal phyla, as demonstrated in the fossil record.[1][2] This was accompanied by major diversification of other organisms.[note 1] Before about 580 million years ago,[note 2] most organisms were simple, composed of individual cells occasionally organized into colonies. Over the following 70 or 80 million years, the rate of evolution accelerated by an order of magnitude[note 3] and the diversity of life began to resemble that of today.[5] All present phyla appeared within the first 20 million years of the period,[6] with the exception of Bryozoa, which made its earliest known appearance in the Lower Ordovician.[7]  -- Wikipedia
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 08:41:40 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline vikram

I suppose forums and whatnot are the decentralized approach which indeed follows the strategy outlined here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/dacs-that-spawn-dacs/

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Yeah it helps funding kickstarter projects, but I gues he meant a platform to promote your project and ask for funding instead of posting your proposal on the forums.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Isn't Angelshares a kind of a kick starter, well not exactly but close enough !

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:14:29 pm by Giga »

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Not yet, but might be a very good idea for the near future when things get really going.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline canuck

• View Profile
is there any such thing similar to a 'invention' thinktank, or a kickstarter that maybe DAC supported?
(like CBC TV 'dragon's den') or kickstarter.com