Author Topic: Official Saturday Evening Reception Sponsor at BTC Miami!  (Read 3564 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Great,  see they already incorporated the new Bitshares logo. All the luck to you guys there.

A small detail: The link behind the logo end in a 404 page

404 error +1.   By the way, it's the first time I see the official logo of bitshare, any special meaning? It's like number 6, snail, horn, etc

Shares of a 'pie' combined with b for BitShares and made of 8 pieces...

"The Spanish dollar (also known as the "piece of eight", the "real de a ocho", or the "eight real coin") is the silver coin, worth eight reales, that was minted in the Spanish Empire after a Spanish currency reform in 1497. It was legal tender in the United States until an Act of the United States Congress discontinued the practice in 1857. Through widespread use in Europe the Americas and the Far East, it became the first world currency by the late 18th century. Many existing currencies, such as the Canadian dollar, United States dollar and the Chinese yuan, as well as currencies in Latin America and the Philippines are based on the Spanish dollar.

Don't forget.  Our whole core team will be available in the reception ballroom all day on Saturday for one-on-one and small group discussions and ad-hoc mini-presentations.  This is your chance to interact with 3I in depth!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Great,  see they already incorporated the new Bitshares logo. All the luck to you guys there.

404 error +1.   By the way, it's the first time I see the official logo of bitshare, any special meaning? It's like number 6, snail, horn, etc

"The Spanish dollar (also known as the "piece of eight", the "real de a ocho", or the "eight real coin") is the silver coin, worth eight reales, that was minted in the Spanish Empire after a Spanish currency reform in 1497. It was legal tender in the United States until an Act of the United States Congress discontinued the practice in 1857. Through widespread use in Europe the Americas and the Far East, it became the first world currency by the late 18th century. Many existing currencies, such as the Canadian dollar, United States dollar and the Chinese yuan, as well as currencies in Latin America and the Philippines are based on the Spanish dollar.

Very eye opening, good to know.Thanks.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Also I wish I could attend and meet the i3 team and community unfortunately current circumstances don't allow me to

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
Awesome news bytemaster, also love the new logo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Offline bytemaster

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:11:53 pm by Stan »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline bytemaster

That's not a small detail!!!  It needs immediate attention.

We have notified them.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

That's not a small detail!!!  It needs immediate attention.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com

DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

We are pleased to announce that we are now officially the Saturday Evening Reception Sponsor here:

http://btcmiami.com/