Author Topic: WTF the people - BTS best market by far  (Read 2420 times)

Offline KenMonkey

• View Profile
  • BitShares: kmnk
Looks like the Chinese are figuring it out. The bitCNY market is now the second largest BTS market out there. Pretty incredible! What other coin could continue to have value if all the centralized exchanges collapsed?

Sharing the love for bitshares here. http://steem.link/h4Pjz

What do you think about calling the Bitshares Asset Exchange BAE?

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
The best  decentralized exchanges +5%
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline CryptoIndex

• View Profile
yep it seem marketing is all even if the product is a crap. Anyway I think that many people after they try the hope-sellers and crashing machine products they finally will opt for bitshares. While it is the best I will be pushing it :)

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
WTF guys. If you compare it with most competitors THERE IS NOTHING BETTER AND RELIABLE. You can check it. Try other decentralized exchanges. They dont work
Love it :)  +5%

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Hi CryptoIndex,

It's a tough gig; I think most people on this forum would agree with you; we know we have great tech and although not all would have tried the other DEX solution i personally share your opinion. to be fair they do work as a form of exchange but waiting for a 10 minute block to confirm just to have your order placed and then another block to execute that order is just not functional as a proper exchange. We have 3 second block and average 1.5 second confirmations so trading feels natural, fluid and responsive despite being fully on chain... its amazing :). Although the DEX is not where it ends, obviously this would be worthless if we didn't have the ability to scale to massive amounts of users; i'm sure you know Graphene and Bitshares has that covered as well.

I honestly see Bitshares as a combination of killer features (scale-ability, speed, governance, flexibility, MPAs(Market Pegged Assets), UIAs(User Issued Assets), Stable-coins, prediction markets) in a world where its competitors individually can only compete on one or two items. But the rest of the world doesn't share my opinion through lack of visibility, education and maybe a marketing issue. i know personally when i get someone to actually try the platform they are blown away, this is not your run of the mill cloned bitcoin wallet; they maybe a little set back at first as it can be a lot to take in, but in general the recognise the functionality and point of differance.

Q. Why try/invest in an asset that has been going down for the last years? must be a crappy coin... little do they know the economics behind it and that there is a perfectly valid reason for the longer term decline in price; which i am happy to say is ending in a bit over 2 weeks (5th of November), i hope that this 'mega halving' / end of social contract with PTS and AGS holder will make way for less sell pressure and allow the market to start trending towards its real value; that change in trend in itself will mean more investors are willing to try the platform it self (as they are potentially already owners or looking to invest) and once word starts to spread i think people will be tripping over themselves to get into this next gen platform.

Appreciate you fresh opinion and blunt point of view. i take as an enlightening slap in the face :) sometimes we take this amazing platform for granted and really need to band together to spread the word and get people to try it out for them selves.

Offline CryptoIndex

• View Profile
Hello guys im from the CryptoIndex team. (wich tracks cryptoworlds, 30 most volume markets, etc). I have read that bitshares is dead,... slack is dead,..., blablabla.
WTF guys. If you compare it with most competitors THERE IS NOTHING BETTER AND RELIABLE. You can check it. Try other decentralized exchanges. They dont work, antivirus DNS alert jump, websites that doesnt work, dates for 2018. Come one.. maybe is not the uber brand new screen platform. But for now, is the only one that works and reliable.