Author Topic: Steemit woes  (Read 1414 times)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Been off steemit/bitshares for a couple of weeks now.

Today I went to log in to steemit, and here's what I was welcomed with:

- Between "Submit a Story" and the expandable menu, all I see is a rotating thing. Replying to posts is not possible until it stops spinning (if it ever stops). This used to happen before already, but infrequently.

- The feed now appears to also include posts that have been "resteemed". There does not appear to be a way to turn this off.
Maybe I'm not interested in what the people I follow are "resteeming"? Useless spam, I followed them to read what they write, not what someone else wrote that they thought was interesting.

- When visiting a users' homepage (steemit.com/@karnal), the title of the page now shows the word (username) capitalized.
karnal becomes Karnal.

I don't know about you, but I want to remain karnal. Not Karnal. It looks funny.

- Cluttered transfers pages, now there is some savings thing, seems like more overcomplication.

This is more of a rant, I don't know any good way to make the suggestions to the steemit crew. Other than posting, which I can't, because the stupid thing won't stop rotating. And either way, it would be buried with everything else.

endrant.