Author Topic: freedomledger: loss of wallet password  (Read 2596 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Hi I've written my wallet password down and i've tried with and whitout capitalization but it still doesn't work.
What do you suggest? I need to get my account acces back!
Regards.

That's blockchain at present,  Password lost .. money lost.

No way to get that back. You should still keep the wallet and keep trying.
Maybe you can come up with the password eventually.

Perhaps make sure its the same account you are trying to enter the password for, and not possibly another account.

Write down everything you know about the password and keep trying. Realize you say you wrote it down, but perhaps caps were on, or maybe a capital I is a small l.

Maybe someday someone will come and create a wallet password brute forcer. Until then, AES encryption is extremely hard to break.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

chryspano

Hi I've written my wallet password down and i've tried with and whitout capitalization but it still doesn't work.
Regards.

Be sure that there is not some kind of misspell in your written password, like  qg9  C(  ij1!l  etc

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
You are your own bank, I don't believe that freedom ledger has any ability to change your password. If you cannot remember your password then you've lost access to your funds.

this.

Offline R

• View Profile
You are your own bank, I don't believe that freedom ledger has any ability to change your password. If you cannot remember your password then you've lost access to your funds.

Offline greg

• View Profile
Regards.