Author Topic: Who is still working on Bitshares?  (Read 3595 times)

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
We make a benchmark of all dex avalable. Only bitshares works enough good but still there is no platform  good enough. We will maintain minimun services till any dex arise good. We were about to try omni but team detected huge failures (including wallet stealing, log problems...). So for now BTS in openledger is the only good option. - but still not good enough as platform visual markets- If there were a way to connect it to ninjatrader our public will grow exponentialy.
This has been mentioned so often as an idea and it makes sense to have a very widely known UI for Bitshares. Would that be that difficult? Is there an easy way to plug Bitshares into an already existing UI light ninjatrader or would that have to be coded more or less from scartch? @svk

good question

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
We make a benchmark of all dex avalable. Only bitshares works enough good but still there is no platform  good enough. We will maintain minimun services till any dex arise good. We were about to try omni but team detected huge failures (including wallet stealing, log problems...). So for now BTS in openledger is the only good option. - but still not good enough as platform visual markets- If there were a way to connect it to ninjatrader our public will grow exponentialy.
This has been mentioned so often as an idea and it makes sense to have a very widely known UI for Bitshares. Would that be that difficult? Is there an easy way to plug Bitshares into an already existing UI light ninjatrader or would that have to be coded more or less from scartch? @svk

Offline ronald

• View Profile
Things i know and can disclose:

In Belgium they are working on the UIA (asset backed)  DiamondEuro  for the diamond traders

In the Netherlands; Saxion Universtity (25.000 students) is working/experimenting on the (UIA) Invictus project; together with BlockPay

There are also several other projects that i know that i cannot disclose

Also is made a pitch for BTS for a Techno investmentfund

Offline CryptoIndex

• View Profile

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
I am also still working on BitShares. Currently busy with setting up a service for Steem, but soon to announce something new for BitShares

can't wait to hear what you have been cooking up :)

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Also we have the guys from Bitkapital setting up their gateway and trading platform.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23523.0.html

I think Bitshares Munich should get another mention as they are heading multiple projects
-> Blockpay, Echo, C-IPFS (for blockpay intergrations), Stealth, Mobile wallets
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22576.msg300341.html#msg300341

EstefanTT  is working on BitTwenty a market pegged asset, which tracks an index based on the top 20 leading cryptocurrencies.

and just this week we have started seeing mentions from John Ferguson and Travis Remington who have been working on a project which i think they name valuechoice - details are very light as this is a stealth project and they just wanted to let people know they we working away in the back ground..

All this and we barely (btsbot was the only Chinese community member project mentioned) covered what the Chinese community is doing.... given they have 1300+ people in their QQ channel and 900+ in wechat i am sure a few of them have projects in the works as well; may also eplain btc38's surge to being the leading cryptocurrency exchange for Bitshares.

outside of these projects running on Bitshares a lot of dev working is being done on other graphene chains which indirectly benefits Bitshares via code and features being built on graphene which would enable easier porting of interesting features. Projects such as Steemit, Peerplays, Muse and DAC Play

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am also still working on BitShares. Currently busy with setting up a service for Steem, but soon to announce something new for BitShares

Offline bitAndy

• View Profile
It's nice to know that people are still actively working on and care about bitshares. I always wish I could do more to help out but i'm useless and can't code lol. Been a rough couple years but here's hoping for a change of fortune in 2017!

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Short list as follows.  Anything useful from Steem can also be forked into BitShares since they are both based on Graphene.

Visible:

BitShares Munich.  Working on BlockPay and Stealth transactions

Vikram: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23474.0.html

OpenLedger:  Pushing development of the GUI to become more user friendly

Chronos:  Videos https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23291.0.html

Non visible:

Stan:  Dropping crazy hints about what's to come.  I'm sure there is a lot being worked on behind the scenes.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Hi everybody.

Sorry for the dumb questions but it's been a while since I loss track of what happens with Bitshares so I am trying to catch up now. Is the protocol still actively developped? Any important milestones in view? Is bytemaster still working on it or did he go full Steemit?

"Oh he's not dead.  Not yet, anyway..."  -- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Selected 2016 Posts
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 01:44:22 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Hi everybody.

Sorry for the dumb questions but it's been a while since I loss track of what happens with Bitshares so I am trying to catch up now. Is the protocol still actively developped? Any important milestones in view? Is bytemaster still working on it or did he go full Steemit?