Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403556 times)

Offline testz

Re: ALPHA MINER - 1.5 GB unlimited threads... better HPM Win64 Miner!
« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2013, 12:05:04 am »
Pool http://54.238.185.113/ stop working, we should get all blocks now!!!  :)

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2013, 12:02:47 am »
Great news... I have worked through many bugs on the server side and can now offer the pool with just 3% fee from expected return for your hash rate given the difficulty.   Enjoy your increased revenue.

I also just paid out over 200 PTS to miners.

cool but if i look now i get more invalids and at the end the same revenue like before^^

None of my clients have increased the invalids...   in fact, since the last reset I have only had 1 invalid.

ok you a mining on ubuntu ? i have ca. 60 hpm and with this 1 PTS payout per hours ... can you confirm this is usual rate!?

That sounds about right.... for now :)  Difficulty going up should reduce that by a factor of 4 :)
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline testz

« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2013, 12:01:44 am »
please let me set a minimum payout amount.
atm i am getting 0.4PTS per payout... i'd prefer to get only a payout when i have 5PTS or more.

I send out a payout anytime the total balance I owe miners equals the number of connections.   In theory this should average 1 PTS per user.     When I do payouts I clear my books, but if anyone else thinks like you I can put a check in there for a minimum payout amount.

Yes, it's will be nice. Anyway we can see our balances in the miner.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2013, 12:00:36 am »
atm i am getting 0.4PTS per payout... i'd prefer to get only a payout when i have 5PTS or more.

I send out a payout anytime the total balance I owe miners equals the number of connections.   In theory this should average 1 PTS per user.     When I do payouts I clear my books, but if anyone else thinks like you I can put a check in there for a minimum payout amount.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:47 pm »
I am going to setup a second pool...  this one has 823 connections and I suspect that increases the latency.

ok cool - sry don't want to bother you  but have another question ... is it better to use 1 different PTS payout address for each mininig device ... or doesn't it matter wether i use 1 PTS for 4 devices or not ?

If you want independent stats use different addresses, otherwise it doesn't matter to me.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2013, 11:58:35 pm »
Great news... I have worked through many bugs on the server side and can now offer the pool with just 3% fee from expected return for your hash rate given the difficulty.   Enjoy your increased revenue.

cool but if i look now i get more invalids and at the end the same revenue like before^^

None of my clients have increased the invalids...   in fact, since the last reset I have only had 1 invalid.

ok you a mining on ubuntu ? i have ca. 60 hpm and with this 1 PTS payout per hours ... can you confirm this is usual rate!?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline flower1024

• luck is just a share away
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 09, 2013, 11:57:38 pm »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 09, 2013, 11:56:48 pm »
I am going to setup a second pool...  this one has 823 connections and I suspect that increases the latency.

ok cool - sry don't want to bother you  but have another question ... is it better to use 1 different PTS payout address for each mininig device ... or doesn't it matter wether i use 1 PTS for 4 devices or not ?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #363 on: November 09, 2013, 11:55:56 pm »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2013, 11:53:57 pm »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2013, 11:52:17 pm »

Offline glongsword

• View Profile
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2013, 11:27:57 pm »
I like the program but I want to run on 6 threads so I can have 2 free for other stuff.

Any idea how I can do this?

If you're using windows you can try this:

1) Press ctrl+shift+escape
2) Select the "processes" tab
3) Right click on "POOL_MINER.exe" and select "set affinity" from the context menu
4) Uncheck the threads you'd like to dedicate to other things

Hopefully that does it for you.

Also, I tried running the executable on a windows xp 64bit machine, but it won't start and claims that it's not a win32 application.

Offline alexxy

• View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 09, 2013, 11:25:32 pm »
Wait a couple of hours.

Are you gonna release sources? Or just binary update?
Vote for my delegates! alexxy | lexx
PTS: PmraxfZ852y9oEKrYMLX1ee3e4qRWPUTFC
BTS: alexxy

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #358 on: November 09, 2013, 11:24:13 pm »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #357 on: November 09, 2013, 11:14:09 pm »
Wait a couple of hours.